Mike Quick Swick’s KO of DaMarques Johnson GIF

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Swick+Johnson.gif

This is one of my all time favorite knockouts, it was kind of overshadowed because that UFC on Fox 4 card also had some great fights like Shogun vs Vera
1127501-KGL7BFD.gif

Machida’s KO of Bader
giphy.gif

and Lauzon vs Varner which was a real dope fight too

lauzonvarnertriangle+(1).gif

But just the sequence of how Swick tripped DaMarques and immediately followed up with some bombs was dope, the fact that it was Swick’s first fight in 2 and half years made it that much more impressive, prime Swick had some fun finishes.

UFCSwick.gif

I got quick quick hands man
And I hit hard
- Mike Swick

A1 defence from the bottom. Just throw your arms back lol

I was there.

Crowd went nuts when it happened, but then they brought the stretcher out and everybody was like, "oh shit". He was on the mat for a good while. Was a bit scary. Thankfully everybody was okay.

My first UFC event actually. Met CB Dolloway and Aaron Simpson. CB was drunk but both were cool as hell. Joey Beltran was there taking pics with everybody.

Great day of fights. I go to every event in LA/Anaheim now. Always a good time. Except for Woodley Maia at 214.

Great card. You’re completely right, it was overshadowed by those other fights. I totally forgot about this but remember the other three vividly. Interesting.

Awesome fight ending sequence.

Forgot about that. Swick straight up manhandled him.

Swick+Johnson.gif

This is one of my all time favorite knockouts, it was kind of overshadowed because that UFC on Fox 4 card also had some great fights like Shogun vs Vera
1127501-KGL7BFD.gif

Machida’s KO of Bader
giphy.gif

and Lauzon vs Varner which was a real dope fight too

lauzonvarnertriangle+(1).gif

But just the sequence of how Swick tripped DaMarques and immediately followed up with some bombs was dope, the fact that it was Swick’s first fight in 2 and half years made it that much more impressive, prime Swick had some fun finishes.

UFCSwick.gif
Swickateen or GTFO!

Lauzon vs Varner was one of the best fights ever
Underrated af

the quickest mma fighter of all time, he also once fought for WEC gold. Swick knows nothing but prestige.

Woulda been nice to see him fight against Andy for the belt when he was streaking, can’t rmemeber who handed him a L after winning like 5 straight

Okami?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back