Mike Platinum Motivator Perry

haters...it's become a race between you guys to see who posts that gif first.

you all have a problem (@Roca)

588jgoW.png

I never post that gif, ever.

Awesome-Matthew-matthew-perry-31982197-245-306.gif

You two should just suck each others dicks and get it over with man. I will be back to drown myself in the tears of you Pewter Mike fans on the 22nd.
Huh? I said something nice about the pretty lady in his AV and you call us gays.

Doesn't get more white belt.

Can't blame a guy... that shit is potent. I saw grown men 200lbs+ getting carried out of the coffee shops white as a ghost.
Lol, Amsterdam weed ain't all that man. I only found one bud last time that was better than what I smoke at home. Plus Drakes a rich Canadian entertainer - he should be getting piff us mere mortals dream about.

<{boneytears}>

Platinum mentoring guys like Cody and Tyron when he himself could get the belt is nothing short of admirable. What a stand up guy.

Lol, Amsterdam weed ain't all that man. I only found one bud last time that was better than what I smoke at home. Plus Drakes a rich Canadian entertainer - he should be getting piff us mere mortals dream about.

It was much better than what I get here to be fair, but yeah if you're from somewhere where it's legalised it's going to be similar. They keep Drizzy away from the high grade because he's a bitch tits

tyrone already shock by PMP

he recognizes greatness

and learns from it

the future is coming

also, threda full of haters, soon to apply for platinum nation with new accounts after PMP retires old ellemburguer

The-Chase-539580.jpg

Dark Destroytivator Gate is one of my favourite conspiracies

Why does that weirdo post wolf pictures in all the PMP threads?

It was much better than what I get here to be fair, but yeah if you're from somewhere where it's legalised it's going to be similar. They keep Drizzy away from the high grade because he's a bitch tits
If you are ever in Leeds, shout me - I'll show you what I get from my boy at a quarter of the price of Amsterdam bud.
Why does that weirdo post wolf pictures in all the PMP threads?
He's a wrong un in a gang called the Wolf Pack based on a 90s wrestling gang I believe.

If you are ever in Leeds, shout me - I'll show you what I get from my boy at a quarter of the price of Amsterdam bud.

He's a wrong un in a gang called the Wolf Pack based on a 90s wrestling gang I believe.

Platinum members, pleaase tell me that you are trolling.

It's even worse than that. They actually truly believe that he's not a bum.
Yup, @kwoodward50 was in the platinum nation private chat for quite awhile and he saw firsthand that we are not trolls pretending Mike is for real just so we can have a few shits and giggles, we are a dedicated, passionate and genuine group of Platinum Mike Perry fans and support him unconditionally.

Platinum GOAT boiiiii!!!

giphy.gif

Back