Mike Perry's girlfriend seems far more intelligent and educated that I would have ever imagined..

She does seem to be very different than her boyfriend.

He did that years ago. Are we supposed to punish a man forever. He paid the price for his crimes and he's doing something with his life. Holy hell man. People just don't believe in forgiveness these days. When was the last time he did something like that? It's not like he's a habitual criminal like Jon Jones.
Well he was still on probation for it when he was fighting in the UFC so it wasn't that long ago, someone said he seems like a nice guy, nice guys don't do the shit he's done that's all I'm saying mate, if contact sports were banned worldwide tomorrow he'd be in your bedroom window by Sunday.
Not that it matters as I just like to watch him fight, but you can't label him as a good guy because he isn't.
It's not up to me to forgive him anyway, that's something for his victims to do, but if I ever got hold of the cunt who cleaned me out a few years ago I wouldn't have much forgiveness.

Every time I see her face all I can think of is...

klingon-300x229.png

LOL being a tennis coach does not make you intelligent. It makes you good at teaching tennis. I graduated from college and have some of the highest qualifications in my field.
If someone thinks that being a tennis coach makes you intelligent, then that person does not know much about intelligence at all.

Now I've been offered teaching jobs (tech stuff) but I make much more money doing what I do. But yeah, if I wanted like half my salary I would start teaching.

There is nothing about what she is saying that says "oh she is super smart". She just seems like a regular person. Now, if someone talking like a regular person makes you think they are smart . . . well...
Intelligence has nothing to do with academic qualifications. I know people who are “book smart” that are idiots. And this is coming from a mechanical engineering student

She seems like a down ass chick, good for him. That's the kind of woman a man like him needs to keep him out of trouble lol.

He's a bad-boy pseudo celebrity; he can pretty much get any woman he wants.

Maybe he chose a smart chick because he's self-aware enough to know he needs someone in his life who can calculate a tip or explain to him what taxes are. Or, maybe we're overestimating her intelligence based on a clip of her speaking like a normal person.

Lmao what the fuck is happening in here

meme-jackie-chan-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Sherdog psychologists.....<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

Confidence is overrated. If an ugly guy approaches a girl with confidence, he's seen as a creep. If a handsome guy approaches a girl awkwardly, she'll think it's "cute" and eagerly guzzle his cum.

Girls like:

- Aesthetically pleasing, good looking dudes
- Men who are not pussies. You wanna call these "bad boys" , fine, but 99% of the men who pull pussy aren't "bad boys" by a long shot.

Reality check: "good girls like bad boys" is a trope used by genetically inferior guys and/or guys with extremely weak personalities, in order to rationalize their failed sex lives. The underlying idea being "No one wants to fuck me, but hey, at least I'm a good person".
Except plenty of unattractive men have no problem with women, that sir, is confidence. you can use whatever phrase you prefer, but confidence is the term you're actually looking for.

Yes, a good looking guy can get away with more awkward fumbling when dealing with the opposite sex, or whatever your preference. But if you can approach a woman like it's not the first time you're there, you're already at the half way point.

She speaks well but it doesn’t mean she’s intelligent. Come on dude, she’s blonde. I automatically thought she’d make a good radio voice or tv personality.

This sparks a new wave of MMA athletes training in tennis.

Except she looks like she's 40, to much time out in the sun

i mean there are a lot folks that act trailer trash but speak perfect English

earlier she let Perry hit a tennis ball into her snatch. i wouldnt use the word intelligent to describe her.

We'll just call that "fun-loving" and leave it at that. ;-)

You sound like someone who grew up watching his dad batter his mom.

Newsflash: she didn't like it <45>
No not all, i dont even know my dad. But its a known fact alot of girls like douchebags.

Back