Mike Perry's girlfriend seems far more intelligent and educated that I would have ever imagined..

Well realistically it's confidence, and it's usually people with money or bad boys that have said confidence. So yeah, good girls like bad boys

Confidence is overrated. If an ugly guy approaches a girl with confidence, he's seen as a creep. If a handsome guy approaches a girl awkwardly, she'll think it's "cute" and eagerly guzzle his cum.

Girls like:

- Aesthetically pleasing, good looking dudes
- Men who are not pussies. You wanna call these "bad boys" , fine, but 99% of the men who pull pussy aren't "bad boys" by a long shot.

Reality check: "good girls like bad boys" is a trope used by genetically inferior guys and/or guys with extremely weak personalities, in order to rationalize their failed sex lives. The underlying idea being "No one wants to fuck me, but hey, at least I'm a good person".

Dudes these days waste their time playing video games, watch Netflix, gym flexing & generally underachieve in life. Women, in general, want someone strong & have purpose in life.

Confidence is overrated. If an ugly guy approaches a girl with confidence, he's seen as a creep. If a handsome guy approaches a girl awkwardly, she'll think it's "cute" and eagerly guzzle his cum.

Girls like:

- Aesthetically pleasing, good looking dudes
- Men who are not pussies. You wanna call these "bad boys" , fine, but 99% of the men who pull pussy aren't "bad boys" by a long shot.

Reality check: "good girls like bad boys" is a trope used by genetically inferior guys and/or guys with extremely weak personalities, in order to rationalize their failed sex lives. The underlying idea being "No one wants to fuck me, but hey, at least I'm a good person".

I agree to an extent, but women are STATUS focused. Confidence is a large aspect of this.They believe men with confidence, who aren't afraid to go for what they want, have evaluated their status relative to other men, and come out winning.....they have run the gauntlet and won....obviously things like money, height, aggressive muscular appearance can make the mans dominance or attempt at having status more plausible in her eyes.

You see women are evolved for small tribal communities where they are subject to the men and the men are subject to eachother, the men are forced to compete for resources(including a finite pool of women), they want to know if the man is SURE of his status within that primitive grouping, where he could be killed or outcast for approaching the wrong woman or trying to act above his station....

Women are constantly evaluating a mans status, and which man is "over" the other by how entitled the man can behave. In the modern world of plenty and laws, this often leads to women over-objectifying themselves, as the men are largely prevented by civilization from dominating eachother.

It's funny people hate on gold-diggers, but they are probably functioning more sensibly given the context of the world we living in, a world of dotting is and crossing ts(Not the birds and the bees). The rest of the women are living by the law of the jungle in comparison.

please go to a psychiatrist clearly dominance hierarchy scaling isn't making you too happy if you need to project how much of a sick cunt you are on the internet, your comment should have ended after the first sentence.

Came in just to agree. This dude has serious mental issues by how triggered he got feeling the need to spout off about his qualifications haha. Deff struck a nerve. The fact he felt the need to make sure the internet new all that is fucking hilarious. No doubt he's a judge mental prick, will never have a relationship and has only fucked his textbooks while contributing to men going their on way on reddit.

Pathetic but quite funny. Thibk about how mad he was while writing that lolol

Wow, being able to speak normal seems to be intelligent these days...

MYoNk.gif

Lol @ the amount of triggered bitch boys tryin to be love guru in here. Platinum Princess triggered the fuck out of y'all. This thread is the epitome of sherdog LOL

Can anyone tell me what her role is when she is conering him? i dont get it.

Dont judge a girl by her ass

LOL being a tennis coach does not make you intelligent. It makes you good at teaching tennis. I graduated from college and have some of the highest qualifications in my field.
If someone thinks that being a tennis coach makes you intelligent, then that person does not know much about intelligence at all.

Now I've been offered teaching jobs (tech stuff) but I make much more money doing what I do. But yeah, if I wanted like half my salary I would start teaching.

There is nothing about what she is saying that says "oh she is super smart". She just seems like a regular person. Now, if someone talking like a regular person makes you think they are smart . . . well...
I never said she was smart. I said I don't think she's dumb. All those words and you missed my point.

Dumb yes, nice guy, no.
Guy robbed houses for weed money, he's a tit.
He did that years ago. Are we supposed to punish a man forever. He paid the price for his crimes and he's doing something with his life. Holy hell man. People just don't believe in forgiveness these days. When was the last time he did something like that? It's not like he's a habitual criminal like Jon Jones.

You got to watch out for them intelligent bitches. They will fuck your brain UP.

Girls I've dated that were smart, always ended up being BS or me getting hurt or feeling like I am dealing with a psycho etc. etc.

Dumb girls.. Well, I dated one for 5 years and had a kid with her.

I much prefer having a woman that I can explain and teach things about the world to, and pass on wisdom too and somebody I can control. When the women have the control, god damn it gets messy. Me anyways - if I can have the upperhand (the pants) over a dumb girl, I keep things peaceful and civil.

If you want your kid to be a doctor, that's not the way to go

You got to watch out for them intelligent bitches. They will fuck your brain UP.

Girls I've dated that were smart, always ended up being BS or me getting hurt or feeling like I am dealing with a psycho etc. etc.

Dumb girls.. Well, I dated one for 5 years and had a kid with her.

I much prefer having a woman that I can explain and teach things about the world to, and pass on wisdom too and somebody I can control. When the women have the control, god damn it gets messy. Me anyways - if I can have the upperhand (the pants) over a dumb girl, I keep things peaceful and civil.

Jesus, your post has me so intrigued. I'm trying to imagine how "dumb" a woman needs to be for a mouth breather like you to feel superior to her.

She is an intelligent, well spoken, good looking young woman.

Good for Platinum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back