Mike Perry's girlfriend seems far more intelligent and educated that I would have ever imagined..

No pics?

Plantinums gf is a dime

Mike's a smart dude... quickly realized he found a good one, and didn't fuck up or get complacent. It's easy to do that when you're used to always getting women.

ONE HELL OF A SUPPORT SYSTEM she is... seems like the whole package, a fighter..or any man, would dream of.

I had a girlfriend once...

Then I realised, she'd always question me.

Fuck that

Mike Will upgrade once he grabs that championship money

You got to watch out for them intelligent bitches. They will fuck your brain UP.

Girls I've dated that were smart, always ended up being BS or me getting hurt or feeling like I am dealing with a psycho etc. etc.

Dumb girls.. Well, I dated one for 5 years and had a kid with her.

I much prefer having a woman that I can explain and teach things about the world to, and pass on wisdom too and somebody I can control. When the women have the control, god damn it gets messy. Me anyways - if I can have the upperhand (the pants) over a dumb girl, I keep things peaceful and civil.
Ok-then-look-away.gif

This is what beta pussies tell themselves to rationalize their lack of coochie in their sad lives.
Well realistically it's confidence, and it's usually people with money or bad boys that have said confidence. So yeah, good girls like bad boys

She controls the relationship

Mike is the blunt tool

Mike Perry and "intelligent" in the same sentence?

<FookIsThatGuy>{<huh}<{vega}>

earlier she let Perry hit a tennis ball into her snatch. i wouldnt use the word intelligent to describe her.

Back