Mike Perry's girlfriend/cornerwomen

Y'all betas can't handle the Platinum queen

Rj_hunzj_400x400.jpg

A lot of good that comment did...

he needs a real team/camp to train and corner him. his gf can be part of the entourage but not the main corner.

He has his wife as his head trainer and cornerman.... lol

His name should be Platinum Cuck.

Don't worry, next time his crazy uncle* will corner him. Then it will be his best friend from 4th grade. Next it will be his mailman. Then it will be his...

* We all seem to have a crazy uncle or two, but I can't imagine how crazy Perry's must be.

Last edited:
Either way I'm starting to question if Perry has what it takes mentally to become a serious contender.
It's not a mental thing. Not a strategy thing, or a team thing. He just...isn't...that good, at least not compared to the upper eschelons of the division. I get why people are fans of his, and they rightfully should be - he's a great talker, has an exciting and aggressive fighting style. But it's unrealistic to think that he will be fighting for the title at any point in the foreseeable future. IDK I just don't see a whole lot of potential there.

By her look and technical advice, it's clear we have Rose/Barry 2.0 happening here

To be fair if Perry had listened to her and broken his leg he would have probably won the fight

u need to be oldschool in some things. To much woman as a fighter can make u weak. When u bring your girlfriend/wife as a cornerman and head trainer there is something damaged in the soul.

19120769_1364880443594156_7703648045858029568_n.jpg

his girlfriend :D
You may not be wrong. As a fellow man I totally understand him being addicted to that ass and being dedicate to a hot professional female who takes his side no matter what lol Dude had a rough life tbh

I heard that Perry's girlfriend screamed "break his leg" while cornering his fight. I find that absolutely disgusting, not to mention worthless advice. Tell me if I'm being too sensitive or wrong to take issue, but he Perry needs to smarten up imo. Either way I'm starting to question if Perry has what it takes mentally to become a serious contender. Poor decision letting his girl corner his fights. And what was up with trying to de-pants his opponent during the weigh? I see potential in him, but I'm very worried.

The fact that you're asking Sherdog if you're being too sensitive is proof positive that you are.

Also, he knows what's best for him better than you do

I am with Nick Diaz on this one - ninjas didn’t have there girls hanging around when they were doing battle back in the day (paraphrasing here).

As a fan of Perry, I feel he is almost regressing with his current corner and team.

He needs to cut the leash with his girlfriend and join a real camp.

His footwork needs a lot of help. The three people who beat him fought on their bicycle and utilized better movement to win.

As a fan of Perry, I feel he is almost regressing with his current corner and team.

He needs to cut the leash with his girlfriend and join a real camp.

His footwork needs a lot of help. The three people who beat him fought on their bicycle and utilized better movement to win.

It's as if Max studied the film of Perry's fights against Ponzi and Jouban and made a game plan based on it.

Anything’s better than the guy saying the Asian fighter can’t even open his eyes

Perry reached his cap under card fighter

How can you expect to ever become champion or even top 10 if there is a person in your corner that you go down on? That's just awful not to mention unprofessional. I have seen many fighters in the UFC have this kind of arrangement and none of them even cracked the top 10 because of it.

The fact that you're asking Sherdog if you're being too sensitive is proof positive that you are.

Also, he knows what's best for him better than you do
Obviously not, he got smashed as a -300 plus favorite...what are you talking about??...It's the source that irks me not so much what she said. Coming from a legit coach who knows what he's doing idgaf what crazy shit he says, because there is a method behind it. Having your tennis playing girlfriend screaming uselesss nonsense like that is emberassing, and a stupid thing to allow. It's not the first time either. I am a supporter, but I'm starting to think he really is as dumb as people say.

Back