Mike Perry's girlfriend/cornerwomen

Maybe you heard wrong and she really yelled “Sweep the Leg”

Legit, LOL.

source.gif

u need to be oldschool in some things. To much woman as a fighter can make u weak. When u bring your girlfriend/wife as a cornerman and head trainer there is something damaged in the soul.

19120769_1364880443594156_7703648045858029568_n.jpg

his girlfriend :D

She is dating Perry FFS don't expect shit coming out her mouth to be well thought out.

I heard that Perry's girlfriend screamed "break his leg" while cornering his fight. I find that absolutely disgusting, not to mention worthless advice. Tell me if I'm being too sensitive or wrong to take issue, but he Perry needs to smarten up imo. Either way I'm starting to question if Perry has what it takes mentally to become a serious contender. Poor decision letting his girl corner his fights. And what was up with trying to de-pants his opponent during the weigh? I see potential in him, but I'm very worried.

That is exactly what she said. She said something along the lines of, 'show him your strength, break his leg'.

She's trying to work him up, it's obviously a strategy they have.

It may have worked in lower levels fights pre-UFC, but it won't work here. Perry has to grow some balls and make the choice to drop her from the training team. A fighter like this doesn't need stupid advice like that.

For what it's worth, you can always hear her marking stupid remarks like that during fights.

I heard that Perry's girlfriend screamed "break his leg" while cornering his fight. I find that absolutely disgusting, not to mention worthless advice. Tell me if I'm being too sensitive or wrong to take issue, but he Perry needs to smarten up imo. Either way I'm starting to question if Perry has what it takes mentally to become a serious contender. Poor decision letting his girl corner his fights. And what was up with trying to de-pants his opponent during the weigh? I see potential in him, but I'm very worried.

What about Mayhem's corner screaming "use your retard strength" ?

Really not acceptable in todays SJW world as hurt feelings are a serious issue for everyone else except the actual victim.

Broken legs at least will heal.

Its bad enough we have women fighting but now they have to live out penis envy fantasies by cornering? fuck that.

Its bad enough we have women fighting but now they have to live out penis envy fantasies by cornering? fuck that.

strangely enough Smilin' Sam Model/pregnant wife actually gives decent corner advice.

strangely enough Smilin' Sam Model/pregnant wife actually gives decent corner advice.
I didnt mean it a sexist way even. I mean like the type that tells you to beat a guys ass because she cant do it. eggs on fights. You know the type. Thats what plats girl reminds me of.

What about Mayhem's corner screaming "use your retard strength" ?

Really not acceptable in todays SJW world as hurt feelings are a serious issue for everyone else except the actual victim.

Broken legs at least will heal.
Goddamn retards

well punching a hole through someones chest sounds more paintful than that so I see no issue.
You don't understand. That's an old boxing term, it means that when an opponent has chin tucked during a fight (chin down, opposed to bad defense in the air) to aim your punches at his chest, because you may get his chin (bc it's there)

Longo said same thing to Weidman during Silva fight.

I didnt mean it a sexist way even. I mean like the type that tells you to beat a guys ass because she cant do it. eggs on fights. You know the type. Thats what plats girl reminds me of.

oh I know it just funny that there are like 2 women corners and they both were on this card and they both had very opposite outcomes for their fighters.

Does she post on Sherdog?

You don't understand. That's an old boxing term, it means that when an opponent has chin tucked during a fight (chin down, opposed to bad defense in the air) to aim your punches at his chest, because you may get his chin (bc it's there)

I know that. I'm saying the term is more painful than saying go break someone's leg.

You know the saying "go break a leg" when you say it to your friend? Well that doesn't mean you actually want your friend to break their leg. You want them to try their best.

I know that. I'm saying the term is more painful than saying go break someone's leg.

You know the saying "go break a leg" when you say it to your friend? Well that doesn't mean you actually want your friend to break their leg. You want them to try their best.
Oh snap

I want you to punch a hole in his fuckin chest

Back