UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Anniversary today for his second professional mma fight

I'd like to see him fight Cowboy next
Both are very active fighters
Both like to bang and stand
And stylistically it can be a very exciting fight.

Anniversary today for his second professional mma fight

I'd like to see him fight Cowboy next
Both are very active fighters
Both like to bang and stand
And stylistically it can be a very exciting fight.

Nei3igL.png
cLNF7Cc.gif

What a fantastic moment, Cowboy struggles against great boxers like Platinum Mike. I got Mike by KO

YBhcsvY.gif

Today should be considered a national holiday like MLK day.

Does anybody know where I can buy posters of wall scrolls of Mike Perry? I'm planning to replace my Conor poster on the ceiling above my bed and replace it with a Perry poster so I can look at him when I go to sleep at night.

9mhtlVo.gif

He got dropped and owned by Jouban who is a bum version of cowboy

<{Heymansnicker}>

Does anybody know where I can buy posters of wall scrolls of Mike Perry? I'm planning to replace my Conor poster on the ceiling above my bed and replace it with a Perry poster so I can look at him when I go to sleep at night.
giphy.gif

Cowboy would obliterate that bum. I'd love to see it, but Perry doesn't deserve to share the octagon with him.

Mike Perry went to an after party after this fight. Jouban went to a hospital with a shattered leg.
<{Heymansnicker}>
That shows Mike perry is just stupid enough to not look after his body after the fight where he got dropped hard.

[smull1]
On the other hand, Jouban who is not only a loyal family man but also conscious of his fight career and looking after his health which is really smart.

<{Heymansnicker}>
That shows Mike perry is just stupid enough to not look after his body after the fight where he got dropped hard.

[smull1]
On the other hand, Jouban who is not only a loyal family man but also conscious of his fight career and looking after his health which is really smart.
Mike Perry suffered no injuries. It was his first loss and the unified rules were changed immediately after this fight. Coincidence? No. Jouban is made of glass.

Mike Perry went to an after party after this fight. Jouban went to a hospital with a shattered leg.
Perry won under pride rules, Jouban was just better at exploiting the holes in MMA judging today. Platinum learned his lesson and will be back better than ever.

Mike Perry suffered no injuries. It was his first loss and the unified rules were changed immediately after this fight. Coincidence? No. Jouban is made of glass.

<TrumpWrong1>
Mike " plastic " Perry lost significant amounts of brain cells from the beating he received from Versace model. His ignorance shortened his career and it will continue to do so in the future.

9mhtlVo.gif

<DrakeLaugh>

Last edited:
LOL - Perry is nowhere near deserving of sharing the cage with Cowboy.

who has Perry beaten to warrant a high profile fight like that? NO ONE. he just lost to someone was was not even ranked in the TOP 15.

delusional Perry fans need to just stop with all of this nonsense.

Back