Mike Perry

Sure:

giphy.gif
Is that Southern Cal touch butt?

Perry is a bum. That male model is going to crush him.

Dear Basedgod in heaven, Perry be thy name.

Forgive the shit post for lack of winning.

Your humble servant,

Jacked Burton

Guy has done jack shit in his career. It's the casual WWE esque fans that go crazy over guys like this prematurely. I'm not saying he isn't capable of doing big things....but he hasn't done shit yet to get crazy over.

He is one of the best young prospects out there and his fighting style is very fan friendly

Dear Basedgod in heaven, Perry be thy name.

Forgive the shit post for lack of winning.

Your humble servant,

Jacked Burton

You will be sad when the male model makes perry his bitch.

Male model bless.

i like watching him fight but I don't think he is great

I figured it out. He's the omega to alpha Conor. Every time there is a new thread about Conor, it automatically triggers someone to post about Perry.

Guy has done jack shit in his career. It's the casual WWE esque fans that go crazy over guys like this prematurely. I'm not saying he isn't capable of doing big things....but he hasn't done shit yet to get crazy over.
dude he just knocked out Jake Ellenberger with a standing elbow!!

79rbyp96aj2xubk6g.jpg

The fact that you are impressed by that just shows the weakness of the Plastic Perry fanbase.
hahahaahahahaha
38dozdd.png

the fact you are NOT impressed by that just shows you up as a hater

Never seen a single fight of him or seen him talk or anything else. Anybody can tell me why I see so many threads about him? Is there a must-watch fight of him?
Stoplying.gif

hahahaahahahaha
38dozdd.png

the fact you are NOT impressed by that just shows you up as a hater
He lost to a male model and then defeated a washed-up has been. Now where does he stand? Unranked. Let me know when he does something worthy of interest.

He lost to a male model and then defeated a washed-up has been. Now where does he stand? Unranked.
Let me know when he does something worthy of interest.
I will. A lot.

now kindly stop posting in the Mike Perry related threads....or quieten down a bit

8xua85.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back