Mike Perry x Santiago Ponzinibbio Face Off

Honestly can't figure out why people like Perry. Of course, I wondered the same thing about Diaz fans until Nate fought McGregor, then I became a fan of both Diaz bros.

Perry is unstable, and I kind of dig that about him. Looking forward to seeing him in a tough fight.
Hahaha this is kind of where I'm at with Perry to be honest. He's a bit of a fucking nutcase, but I'm kind of ok with it because that's just who he is. At least he isn't fake, and he isn't causing a bunch of drama outside the cage (even going to other fighters seminars to learn from them like a normal person). Dude just likes to fight, knows that's what he's made to do, and gets after it. Hard to dislike that from a long term MMA fan standpoint imo. Too much money fight bullshit over the last couple of years. I think most of the people that dislike him can't get past his looks or his fanbase. I'm not delusional enough to think he's some kind of just bleed KO god, but the dude comes to fight every time. I can't disrespect that.

Honestly can't figure out why people like Perry. Of course, I wondered the same thing about Diaz fans until Nate fought McGregor, then I became a fan of both Diaz bros.
He is fun af. His fights are always entertaining and he is a true fighter a true dawg like the Diaz brothers, and yes, even Conor. People are forgiving to wins and losses, see te Diaz bros, biut they love home boyz that make it feel 'street', like the fight is more than a 'competition' and bring you back in a way to the school yard fa realz.

Perry is like the 'streetness' of the Diaz bros, the viciousness of Wand but with the confidence, brashness and finishing abilities of Conor - he is just a great blend of violence, entertainment and a must watch fighter in defeat, victory, loss, tie or win.

Thank GOD Mike Perry hasn't been allowed to fight Ferguson yet, world can't handle that much awesome.

Plat ready to rumble on stage, Ponz cool and calm, can't fucking wait.

He is fun to watch, and fun to listen to.

Unlike the Diaz brothers, he fights. He’s not some prima Donna that pretends to be some emo torn soul.

He enjoys fighting, he’s good at it and entertains while doing it.

He’s also a guy that is realizing his dream. Travelling the world in the world’s premier mma organization fighting on different continents.

What’s not to love?

I like Perry. He brings some much needed theatrics to the UFC.

now ponzinibio is a world beater because he beat a mcconnor manservant?

The fact that he hasn’t won a fight in 7 years doesn’t.

Oh I thought we were talking about when he fights per your comment that he "often does nothing more than paw at a person"! Anyone who has finished 21/26 wins obviously does a lot more than "stand and paw at a person".

Back