Mike Perry x Santiago Ponzinibbio Face Off

Sorry to say from the weigh in Perry was questionable. I think he's getting merk'd. I like platinum but now he's stepping to real competition.

Perry just has that Diaz mentality that if he's fighting you, then he hates you until the fight is over. It helps them get more pumped to fight if they actually convince themselves that they dislike the guy they're about to get into a fist fight with. I like the attitude.

I don’t understand how anybody can even get invested in fights with the “it’s just another fight, I’m just doing my job, I love this sport” guys.

80% of this place is “hardcore fight fans” who get offended by guys who bring emotion into it. It’s fuckin weird.

Perry is 2/3 retard. not quite full but no-one goes full retard.

I don’t understand how anybody can even get invested in fights with the “it’s just another fight, I’m just doing my job, I love this sport” guys.

80% of this place is “hardcore fight fans” who get offended by guys who bring emotion into it. It’s fuckin weird.

It is weird! People are watching a violent sport and don't like it when a fighter fights mad and violently!?

The two best types of fight are where the guys have a genuine dislike for each other and are pissed. Or the guys who are best friends and let it all hang out like Pete Sell and Scott Smith.

Again, at one time, I couldn't stand the Diaz bros or Mayweather, but put them against someone I can't stand even worse, and I became a fan, so I guess I can understand why people like him just as much as people understand why I don't!

You coming at me with an exclamation mark, bro?

I don't hate Perry, he's a wanker but an entertaining one. That said, Ponzinibbio is taking this lad to hurt city tonight, Perry's getting finished.

I don't hate Perry, he's a wanker but an entertaining one. That said, Ponzinibbio is taking this lad to hurt city tonight, Perry's getting finished.

I like Perry, but yeah, this isn't a good match-up for him. I'd consider Till a more adequate match-up, honestly. Ponzinibbio straight up murks people.

Maybe he will pull it off, though. I don't doubt he can.

I don't know why Pokesinibbio keeps wearing protective eye gear to his face-offs... he's one who sticks his fingers in other people's eyes.

Good, Ponzinibio stays relaxed, best thing to do against that prat

Back