Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin Set For UFC on FOX Orlando

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Max Griffin does come to bang, his last fight against Zaleski was awesome. I don't mind it to much, maybe they are realizing Perry should be built up slowly. Good fight to get him back on track

Agree, I think they realized that they rushed Erick Silva by having him fight top guys as a teenager, and they don’t want to make the same mistake with Perry.

Whether he wins or not, doesn't matter.

He's the one who deserves the push now.

Look at everyone else at WW's records now. Everyone is coming off a loss practically except Till and Colby.

I have no problem with UFC pushing him and giving him ranked fights, im talking about the sherdoggers who act like he is belt worthy based on beating cerrone. his past 3 fights prior to that were nothing to write home about against cans

I hope Perry acts like a douche like always leading up to this fight then gets beat up.

Give him some guy that he'll probably ko, so it can feed his delusional fans again into thinking he's a top tier fighter<IllKillU><Deported1>

Not sure who Max Griffin is, but I hope he is Max Holloway and Forrest Griffin mashed up.

mh-png--fg-png.jpeg

Perry needs to channel his inner jurassic rooster again

mike-perry-800x400.jpg

Should be Mike's fight...

Source: Perry Instagram which I do not know how to link...

Tetris shot incoming.

UFC throws plat a nice, slow pitch

Back