Mike Perry trashes “v*gina” Colby Covington, explains what he’d do if he was hit with a boomerang

Is Vagina a bad word now? Just checking.

Damn that is a stupid post. I mean, you deserve a medal, sr.

If you think that brazilian govt just forgot to disable the "Violence" checkbox on Brazil's setup window you gotta be stupid.

Brazil is a shithole, I know, I'm actually living her at it right now and I've lived in US and Canada in the past, but what you're saying is just [a slanderful] nonsense, what the F does violence in a third world country have to do with how Werdum fights? You think MMA fighters in Brazil like to hang around in favelas looking for drug dealers armed with rifles to pick up fights?

Or maybe you think that brazilians don't want to end violence, as if there was a checkbox on Brazil's configuration page: [X] Violence and somehow nobody wants to disable it.

Damn, I read your almost 10 times to try comprehending the incomprehensible.
You didn't get the point kid! If someone is a pro, he should act like one and not waste his energy on somebody who wants attention! But obviously you have problems comprehending what I meant, then that's your problem. I personally love the brazilian people and feel sad that there is so much crime and murder there because the people I know are the coolest ever. Not u though since you attack before understanding!

Back on subject though, it was weak sauce when Colby started backing up like a pussy.

Colby must walk around near 200lbs. Okay, Werdum outweighs you by about 30-40lbs, but you're a fighter right? What sort of dude starts backing up and getting all sensitive the way that Colby did.

I think people like Helwani are giving him way too much credit also. They are acting like he is some sort of Pro Wrestling Jim Cornette storyline genius. Don't be so naive.

I like this kind of jerkass on jerkass action. Why can't WME ever match up two of this personality type against each other? I thought they were supposed to be this entertainment giant. This is day one stuff, people.

the chance of read lines beautiful as
explains what he’d do if he was hit with a boomerang
is why i sherdog :D

You can't fuck with the king of cool, the gangsta from Flint, the bitchbuster Platinum Mike fucking Perry!
<GinJuice>

Colby's other fan

LMAO!!
Colby-Covington.jpg

84287171.jpg

Colby is a bitch for retreating from his heel gimmick. Make you appreciate Choking Ass Chael that much more.

Colby only filed charges so he could the video and prove that Werdum did thrown the boomerang and that he wasnt making shit up. He doesnt plan on filing charges. I think people are missing that. Werdum goes around picking on dudes a lot smaller than him, he did the same shit with Tony Ferguson.

Back