Mike Perry trashes “v*gina” Colby Covington, explains what he’d do if he was hit with a boomerang

First time I have liked anything Perry has said. Unfortunately Covington would ragdoll him.

I don't agree with both! Verdoom should act and mind his business and instead of killing the messenger, he should try and improve the image of his country by behaving like a pro! Brazil needs an overhaul because the crime rate is extremely high everywhere. The US has its own issues, but would u rather live here or there? I thought so!
Damn that is a stupid post. I mean, you deserve a medal, sr.

If you think that brazilian govt just forgot to disable the "Violence" checkbox on Brazil's setup window you gotta be stupid.

Brazil is a shithole, I know, I'm actually living her at it right now and I've lived in US and Canada in the past, but what you're saying is just [a slanderful] nonsense, what the F does violence in a third world country have to do with how Werdum fights? You think MMA fighters in Brazil like to hang around in favelas looking for drug dealers armed with rifles to pick up fights?

Or maybe you think that brazilians don't want to end violence, as if there was a checkbox on Brazil's configuration page: [X] Violence and somehow nobody wants to disable it.

Damn, I read your almost 10 times to try comprehending the incomprehensible.

Why do sherdoggers always censor the word 'vagina' in their thread titles?

848167720-ufc-fight-night-perry-v-reyes.jpg.jpg
View attachment 303755
Well shit, I guess it's time to finally join the Platinum Nation.

Difference between platinum and Colby

534449DA-D88B-412C-8AFE-0B83842CDEA7.jpeg

Damn that is a stupid post. I mean, you deserve a medal, sr.

If you think that brazilian govt just forgot to disable the "Violence" checkbox on Brazil's setup window you gotta be stupid.

Brazil is a shithole, I know, I'm actually living her at it right now and I've lived in US and Canada in the past, but what you're saying is just [a slanderful] nonsense, what the F does violence in a third world country have to do with how Werdum fights? You think MMA fighters in Brazil like to hang around in favelas looking for drug dealers armed with rifles to pick up fights?

Or maybe you think that brazilians don't want to end violence, as if there was a checkbox on Brazil's configuration page: [X] Violence and somehow nobody wants to disable it.

Damn, I read your almost 10 times to try comprehending the incomprehensible.
when you try and out smart someone and sound incredibly stupid in the process. This post was one big fail man. better luck next time

Mike Perry is a real gangsta, Colby is just fake.

The laughable Conor-Bisping reigns drove me into the wilderness. There I found PMP.

Nice to see motherfuckers around here start to get it.

Platinum bless, i hope Perry gets the chance to knock his ass out cold.

Back