Mike Perry trashes “v*gina” Colby Covington, explains what he’d do if he was hit with a boomerang

For once this fool is making sense and speaking truth.

giphy.gif

I don't agree with both! Verdoom should act and mind his business and instead of killing the messenger, he should try and improve the image of his country by behaving like a pro! Brazil needs an overhaul because the crime rate is extremely high everywhere. The US has its own issues, but would u rather live here or there? I thought so!

Not even Werdummy sellout wants to live in that shithole.

these two should fight.

Platinum Perry has more class in his face tattoo than Colby Covington has in his entire boomerang target of a body

What would happen if Werdum threw a boomerang at Platty:

tumblr_mujdn4nrrq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Werdum was disgustingly fat and out of shape for that fight. Also that's when JDS had hair. WERDUMS conditioning has always been a question mark. Sometimes he comes in shape. Other times you can tell he took it easy and was eating cookies.

Why would you call that low life snitch, a King?
Snitching Colby or Canary Colby is more fitting.
The reason i call him King is because he's the King of the UFC.

Perry would do whatever Dana told him to do. Isn't he a "company man"? He would go to jail if he shoved a boomerang up Wedums ass and then he wouldn't get any more fights.

If you won't even speak your mind and only suck your bosses d*ck b/c you are so scared of not getting a fight, you certainly aren't going to risk getting arrested.

Truer words have not been spoken about the WerduRang / Tattleton incident :cool:

Platinum Mike does it again. Speaking truth, knocking out fools.

Back