Mike Perry trashes “v*gina” Colby Covington, explains what he’d do if he was hit with a boomerang

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
848167720-ufc-fight-night-perry-v-reyes.jpg.jpg
upload_2017-11-23_11-59-58.png

That would be a great match up but can Platinum handle the heat that King Colby will bring. UFC have some stars they need to build now there's some great possible match ups in that Welterweight division, the new breed is coming through strong.

What if Jouban throws a boomerang to Perry.

<{ByeHomer}>

So this issue is resolved now.

The GOAT has spoken

Platinum>Boomerangs, Go Horses, Brazil in general

But he is a black belt in dat hespect, so he's universally loved.

Let this be an inspiration on this, the feasting day of our country.
Tat your eyebrow and hug your bitch, boys.

This will be the first and only time that I give Perry props.

As usual, Master Platinum Mike Perry is right. Bitch move to trash talk then run to police. Everyone knows this except @Coolidge

#platinumbless

46BA408E-4C49-418B-B29F-504A992DA512.jpeg

Mike Perry grew up eating paint chips and drinking Flint MI tap water...”Then you really are such a vagina, man”....WTF?

I don't agree with both! Verdoom should act and mind his business and instead of killing the messenger, he should try and improve the image of his country by behaving like a pro! Brazil needs an overhaul because the crime rate is extremely high everywhere. The US has its own issues, but would u rather live here or there? I thought so!

"But I like Fabricio Werdum."

Everyone likes Fabricio Werdum.
I don't agree with both! Verdoom should act and mind his business and instead of killing the messenger, he should try and improve the image of his country by behaving like a pro! Brazil needs an overhaul because the crime rate is extremely high everywhere. The US has its own issues, but would u rather live here or there? I thought so!

giphy.gif

Back