Mike Perry: 'They Got to Give Me These Big Fights, Let Me Knock Them Out and Change Some More Lives'

perry would beat the shit out of gunnar nelson, and jouban where you at perry coming to tax that ass, platinum got some unfinished business with yall

you know that many people on this site by username? I kind of just feel bad for you now
0836529555094960.jpg

https://champions.co/p/mike-perry-interview-fight-everyone/4271720
He ain't talking about changing broke bums lives financially, he's talking about long term physical and psychological damage to his opponents. A few key quotes from the interview below:

“There are guys ranked ahead of me that I know I would destroy, but I will just look at it like it’s another paycheck for destroying them. That’s what they get for being in my way. Either you step out of my way, or shoot me the fade—show me my one.”

For those of you trying to insinuate he is scared of Masvidal, there is clearly some respect there but it isn't fear at all:

“If I was to fight Masvidal, my manager, Abraham, would sure like that. If we fought, he’d be paid three times. I’ve never met Jorge, but I do have respect for him. We speak the same language—we live in the same part of the world. We’ve seen similar things in the past and I’m sure we’d both be down to fight. I’m sure he’d fight me in a heartbeat and I’d like to fight him, too. I’m sure that’d be a great fight for us both and we’d both get Abraham paid. I enjoyed watching him fight Maia and I think stylistically it would be good. I don’t know if I’ve earned a fight with him yet, but if they think I have, then I’d take that fight, for sure.”

Ready to fight whoever, whenever:

“You want to know who they should match me with? I’ll tell you who—anybody. Anybody is a good f*cking fight for me. Show me the contract and I’ll sign it. I’m ready to earn my next paycheck and my next bonus.”

War Perry, Platinum Bless, @Jehannum Bless, @Platinum Bless, @Alex Bless

whats this cracker ass motherfucker talking bout

What a loser. Trying so hard to be like Conor with his mouth but comes off as an unintelligent douche. He will never get a belt and will be a gatekeeper at best.

I feel fairly confident in predicting he will have at least as many title defenses as Conor before he hangs em up. He wouldn't even need a title for it to come true.

whatever man, I;m not gonna continue going back and forth with you. If you can;t make friends in real life then I wont try to take this away from you
it's a group members list you donkey, we don't all know each other intimately.

bs aside, mike vs masvidal would be a fun scrap. Platinum by 1st rd ko

Same idea. You feel the need to belong to a group. Can't find one in real life so you do it online.
I did find one in real life. This is real life and they are real people. It's all real.....

.....to me dammit!!

It's about time perry gets his break. He needs a big name.

he asked for 2 opponents in one night if the first was going to be Matt Brown :D

That's the attitude that makes you a fan favorite. He will one day make a great champion willing to fight whoever is put in front of him unlike the ducks for champions we have these days.
I like him a little now because of the masvidal quote, shows he's not just saying complete nonsense without thinking.

I like him a little now because of the masvidal quote, shows he's not just saying complete nonsense without thinking.
I agree, he sounded pretty reasonable about his chances of getting the Masvidal fight.

-----

This past weekend, Demian Maia beat Jorge Masvidal at UFC 211. Perry saw the fight and said he’d love to fight Masvidal if he was given the opportunity.

I saw it—I thought it was a fantastic fight,” Perry said. “If I was to fight Masvidal, my manager, Abraham, would sure like that. If we fought, he’d be paid three times. I’ve never met Jorge, but I do have respect for him. We speak the same language—we live in the same part of the world. We’ve seen similar things in the past and I’m sure we’d both be down to fight. I’m sure he’d fight me in a heartbeat and I’d like to fight him, too. I’m sure that’d be a great fight for us both and we’d both get Abraham paid. I enjoyed watching him fight Maia and I think stylistically it would be good. I don’t know if I’ve earned a fight with him yet, but if they think I have, then I’d take that fight, for sure.”

Back