Mike Perry: 'They Got to Give Me These Big Fights, Let Me Knock Them Out and Change Some More Lives'

I respect mike for wanting to fight the best it I think he struggled with a Nelson or mas at this point in his career.

He always has a chance and I like that he doesn't have a fake Humble persona, the dude acts how he is. Got to respect him.

Add in his KO's are brutal

That's the attitude that makes you a fan favorite. He will one day make a great champion willing to fight whoever is put in front of him unlike the ducks for champions we have these days.
This

also, he KOs them cold

no decision wins

It has been prophesied that once gsp retired, the ww division would be blessed by someone that brought total destruction to everyone in his path. Some thought the prodigal son was Robbie but he was a false prophet. The platinum one is a gift, sent from the heavens above by the just bleed god himself. Embrace him.

Platinum bless
IMG_2840.JPG

What a loser. Trying so hard to be like Conor with his mouth but comes off as an unintelligent douche. He will never get a belt and will be a gatekeeper at best.

Perry vs masvidal would be a sick fight

What a loser. Trying so hard to be like Conor with his mouth but comes off as an unintelligent douche. He will never get a belt and will be a gatekeeper at best.

Don't be jelly that Conor has left the sport along with the few lingering dingle berry fans like yourself. Murder Mike is the new steez and you're old news.

Don't be jelly that Conor has left the sport along with the few lingering dingle berry fans like yourself. Murder Mike is the new steez and you're old news.

Nah. When Conor comes back and breaks yet another UFC PPV record he will make more money than Platinum will ever make 10x. Mystic Mac > Plastic Perry

Nah. When Conor comes back and breaks yet another UFC PPV record he will make more money than Platinum will ever make 10x. Mystic Mac > Plastic Perry

MMA Landscape has enough space to have another superstar besides Conor, It won't stall MMA instead it will help it growing. Besides no pint involving in an argument with both of them involved as none of them are from the same weight division & there are .01% chance of facing them each other.

Platinum is only 25 & has enough time to grow. Keep that in your mind.

so he's copying kevin lee copying conor mcgregor?

Trash talk is not an invention of Conor , Not even in MMA. If you can't notice the difference between them then there is no point of discussion.

Trash talk is not an invention of Conor , Not even in MMA. If you can't notice the difference between them then there is no point of discussion.
lmao didn't say he invented trash talking you dork.

kevin lee is obviously trying to be like conor though, talking about " changing lives " and " back to the prelims " and wearing shit to stand out when all i've ever seen him wear before that press conference was like t-shirts.

and now perry is talking about " changing lives " too.

lmao didn't say he invented trash talking you dork.

kevin lee is obviously trying to be like conor though, talking about " changing lives " and " back to the prelims " and wearing shit to stand out when all i've ever seen him wear before that press conference was like t-shirts.

Don't know what Lee is doing, But anything Platinum is doing has no resemblance to what Conor did.

relevance?

Perry beat a top 15 guy.
79rbyp96aj2xubk6g.jpg

Jouban got raped by one.
giphy.gif

Perry would take the Jouban rematch in a heartbeat, but Alan can't fool Mike twice and he knows it

Ellenburger has been shot for years. And you know that. Lmfao

LOL are you implying Mike Perry wouldn't get raped by Nelson?
Delusional.

Also, Ellenberger is top 15, Nelson is Top 10. And Jouban beat Mike Perry decisively.
I'm not implying that and have said more than once it's way too early for Mike to face Gunnar (or Jorge)

Sometimes I think he might bury Cerrone on a good day, but I'd still be expecting a bad day for Perry if they fought right now. I'll be respectfully concerned when he faces any welerweight, whether it's Matt Brown, Tim Means or Thiago Alves. It's a stacked top 40, and Mike still does a lot of things wrong.

Pretty exciting not knowing whether he's gonna get outclassed or level his opponent with a nuke
I respect mike for wanting to fight the best it I think he struggled with a Nelson or mas at this point in his career.

He always has a chance and I like that he doesn't have a fake Humble persona, the dude acts how he is. Got to respect him.

Add in his KO's are brutal
Nei3igL.png

so he's copying kevin lee copying conor mcgregor?
What about Mike is like Conor exactly? Mike acts nothing like Conor at all. He doesn't talk about how rich he is (in fact he was buzzing after his first UFC paycheck to have 10gs in his pocket). He doesn't have a nickname that he stole 90s tabloid psychic (my UK and Ireland bros will understand this). He's not Irish. He doesn't talk about the law of attraction. He doesn't fight like him either. His demeanor is completely different to Kevin Lee and Conor McGregor who I actually understand the comparisons between. They have two things in common, dedicated fan bases and knock people out (although Mike's knockouts are actual KOs not TKOs.)

relevance?

Perry beat a top 15 guy.
79rbyp96aj2xubk6g.jpg

Jouban got raped by one.
giphy.gif

Perry would take the Jouban rematch in a heartbeat, but Alan can't fool Mike twice and he knows it
Don't get me wrong, I have the greatest respect for your mission, and I'm even starting to warm up to Perry. But Ellenberger being top 15 was just absurd. It was a decent win but Jake is a shell of his former self.

I look forward to seeing Perry face and beat better calibre fighters than the shadow of a once-great Ellenberger. The best way to silence his detractors is to beat good fighters.

It has been prophesied that once gsp retired, the ww division would be blessed by someone that brought total destruction to everyone in his path. Some thought the prodigal son was Robbie but he was a false prophet. The platinum one is a gift, sent from the heavens above by the just bleed god himself. Embrace him.

Platinum bless
View attachment 229883
10/10

Don't get me wrong, I have the greatest respect for your mission, and I'm even starting to warm up to Perry. But Ellenberger being top 15 was just absurd. It was a decent win but Jake is a shell of his former self.

I look forward to seeing Perry face and beat better calibre fighters than the shadow of a once-great Ellenberger. The best way to silence his detractors is to beat good fighters.
thanks man!

Gp8ae59.jpg

you know that many people on this site by username? I kind of just feel bad for you now

Back