Mike Perry: 'They Got to Give Me These Big Fights, Let Me Knock Them Out and Change Some More Lives'

Ha ! calling out the entire squad to face one person.

giphy.gif
Don't worry about it, only a couple of them are worth a damn.

relevance?

Perry beat a top 15 guy.
79rbyp96aj2xubk6g.jpg

Jouban got raped by one.
giphy.gif

Perry would take the Jouban rematch in a heartbeat, but Alan can't fool Mike twice and he knows it

Jouban would beat the brakes off of Plastic Perry again and you know it. Alan has had tougher modeling gigs than that Perry fight.

Jouban would beat the brakes off of Plastic Perry again and you know it. Alan has had tougher modeling gigs than that Perry fight.
Your custom title says a lot about you as person. Jouban never beat the breaks off no one last time, he ended up with a broken leg and Mike won under Pride rules. Alan Jouban refused to engage and made Mike run after him till he was tired out.

I know you consider yourself a man on a mission, your custom title says it all. It can be fun to have back-and-forth banter with the Nation.

Maybe one day you'll look back and question whether hating on fans of a fighter like Perry, who is hittable but brings war into the octagon, is the right thing to do. In my book, having the heart and passion to cheer for a non-perfect fighter is what defines a true fan of this amazing sport.

Have you ever had an original thought in your life other than taking that weird picture in your AV?

Stings doesn't it? That your angry twat got beat up by a guy who's part time model :D

I know you consider yourself a man on a mission, your custom title says it all. It can be fun to have back-and-forth banter with the Nation.

Maybe one day you'll look back and question whether hating on fans of a fighter like Perry, who is hittable but brings war into the octagon, is the right thing to do. In my book, having the heart and passion to cheer for a non-perfect fighter is what defines a true fan of this amazing sport.

giphy.gif

Mike read my post on sherdog x hope he reads that if he fights jorge , he better get ready to fight on fight pass after that

Conor said the same shit when he wasn't champ. Said he would defend both belts etc etc. Look what happened.

I truly believe Mike Perry will never ever duck any legit challenge. He may never reach Conor level success but he is the kind of just bleed fighter that I would never miss a fight of.

Ellenberger the guy who went 2-6 before his fight with perry?

Yeah nobody legitimatly thought he was going to beat perry
we enslaved 8 people that night and they all thought Ellenberger would win. If they didn't believe that they wouldn't have taken the bets. They knew we'd degrade them publicly, and the last thing any of them wanted was to promote Platinum Nation's dominance. Check out @kwoodward50's avatar and poster :D

IULj4Jo.jpg

If he fights Magny or Gunner I'll take that bet
lol this guy knows what's up.

Weren't there threads just yesterday about Kevin Lee saying the EXACT same bullshit? These dudes need to stop biting off McNuggets style. It only worked once, and that's because McNugget can actually talk... and seemingly does a lot of blow

He got rekt by a part time model who isn't even a good striker and he wants to fight Masvidal?
1469380851-giphy.gif

Stings doesn't it? That your angry twat got beat up by a guy who's part time model :D
it doesn't sting at all. None of us care that Alan Jouban stood around for a few hours being photographed. Luke Rockhold is a "male model" too, as is Sexyama, Phil Baroni etc

Weren't there threads just yesterday about Kevin Lee saying the EXACT same bullshit? These dudes need to stop biting off McNuggets style. It only worked once, and that's because McNugget can actually talk... and seemingly does a lot of blow
Mike is real though, Conor is 100% fake

McGregor's legit and I love him, but most of what he says makes everyone cringe (except the most diehard nuthuggers)

https://champions.co/p/mike-perry-interview-fight-everyone/4271720
He ain't talking about changing broke bums lives financially, he's talking about long term physical and psychological damage to his opponents. A few key quotes from the interview below:

“There are guys ranked ahead of me that I know I would destroy, but I will just look at it like it’s another paycheck for destroying them. That’s what they get for being in my way. Either you step out of my way, or shoot me the fade—show me my one.”

For those of you trying to insinuate he is scared of Masvidal, there is clearly some respect there but it isn't fear at all:

“If I was to fight Masvidal, my manager, Abraham, would sure like that. If we fought, he’d be paid three times. I’ve never met Jorge, but I do have respect for him. We speak the same language—we live in the same part of the world. We’ve seen similar things in the past and I’m sure we’d both be down to fight. I’m sure he’d fight me in a heartbeat and I’d like to fight him, too. I’m sure that’d be a great fight for us both and we’d both get Abraham paid. I enjoyed watching him fight Maia and I think stylistically it would be good. I don’t know if I’ve earned a fight with him yet, but if they think I have, then I’d take that fight, for sure.”

Ready to fight whoever, whenever:

“You want to know who they should match me with? I’ll tell you who—anybody. Anybody is a good f*cking fight for me. Show me the contract and I’ll sign it. I’m ready to earn my next paycheck and my next bonus.”

War Perry, Platinum Bless, @Jehannum Bless, @Platinum Bless, @Alex Bless
Platinum coming for dat belt.

Point?...So you don't like Perry because he's not technically undefeated?...That was a controversial decision, Perry did more much more damage and broke Jouban's leg...he's still 10-1 with 10 KOs...#hater...

I don't dislike Perry as much as I hate these threads and the imbeciles who constantly throw his name into every discussion. From the bottom of my heart...
tumblr_mb18hlI5W21qfrkf9o4_250_zps8e30efa7.gif

relevance?

Perry beat a top 15 guy.
79rbyp96aj2xubk6g.jpg

Jouban got raped by one.
giphy.gif

Perry would take the Jouban rematch in a heartbeat, but Alan can't fool Mike twice and he knows it

LOL are you implying Mike Perry wouldn't get raped by Nelson?
Delusional.

Also, Ellenberger is top 15, Nelson is Top 10. And Jouban beat Mike Perry decisively.

Back