Mike Perry talks about about scuffle he had with Jeremy Stephens at the UFC Retreat.

I mentioned Jones, because he's exactly two weight classes above Perry, much like Perry is two weight classes above Stephens. I don't even like Jones, lol. Would you prefer I used Rumble as an example? I don't have to wish anything upon Perry, he'll run into his own problems at 170 soon enough.

And as far as me not doing shit, you clearly don't know me at all.

Perry is not a large WW

Stephens used to fight at LW and cuts a bunch to make FW.

height difference is 1 inch.

Jeremy Stephens was being a dick, so he got handled.

You're sad and pathetic for talking about a much bigger guy how he'd do this and that. lmao.

You want sooooo bad for it to be true.

Pushing a guy to the ground who doesn't expect it is not that hard. He's bragging like the arrogant ass he is. He makes sure to mention he pushed him to the chest to avoid any backlash and cheap shot comments, when he probably just pushed him from behind or to the side. I don't know though.

or stepped on his foot first

Perry had some way over detailed story about beating up like 10 guys at once too. I think he might have been drunk and watched Jack Reacher.

Perry had some way over detailed story about beating up like 10 guys at once too. I think he might have been drunk and watched Jack Reacher.
He went ham in a nightclub when a large group surrounded him. 10 KO's.

1 guy ran and called the cops.

giphy.gif

"and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night."

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

What a tool box.

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

What a tool box.
a bigger tool box than the guy that wrote the above ? ^^

AR7IuCH.png

Mike perry's girl looks like that blue chick who was singing Oprah in fifth element yuck

Funny that I didn't hear anything about this until now. But Cyborg-Magana was all over the headlines.

The only way Stephens could actually compete with Platinum is in court

Stephens would tap to strikes if he isn't KO'd first.

No actually I'm right. Stephens tries to brand himself as this vicious KO artist slugger everyone fears but only has a 3 wins via TKO/KO in the last 7 years. Platinum is ruining lives with his natural KO power, 10 wins, 10 knockouts.

This is why he does not get a ton of knockouts. Lack of technique, being a slugger. Better boxers will throw tighter punches, and get out of dodge.

With Mike Perry's current level of technique, that is also the same reason I dont see him getting knockouts the higher up in the rankings he goes. Of course he can improve, so this shit is not set in stone, and he already has an insane power base in his punches.

All for the cameras. Still doesnt change the fact he fucks guys. Snoop, Dre, Easy-E and others from from the Socal Hip Hop scene are all notoriously into man meat.
giphy.gif

You sure like talking about man meat

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

mwahhahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhahaha
hahhahahahhahhaa
hahahahah

What a tool box.
tenor.gif

lXiRy0RCPLMQSVqx2.webp

giphy.gif

Is this shit really supposed to impress people?

act-like-fuckin.jpg

All for the cameras. Still doesnt change the fact he fucks guys. Snoop, Dre, Easy-E and others from from the Socal Hip Hop scene are all notoriously into man meat.
these are just your gay fantasies. get this homo shit out the thread

Back