Mike Perry on how Covington would approach fighting him

Cringey Covington vs Mike Perry is the ultimate white trash fight

Winner becomes undisputed champion of the trailer park
I was champion of the trailer park once...

Ah.... the memories....:rolleyes:

Perrys hilarious. Colby needs to fight someone cause i dont think hes getting a title shot.

Platinum would make Colby look like Couture when he fought James Toney, he'd be diving for ankles just to avoid getting KO'd by them black belt hands.

So you mean getting a completely dominant win, making his opponent completely and utterly helpless? Because Couture absolutely schooled Toney with that ankle pick and made him his bitch.

Covington would do the same to Platinum.

Trailer Park Boyz was nuff laughs back in the day... Colby needz a fight Usman or Ponzi any of the two will do...

So you mean getting a completely dominant win, making his opponent completely and utterly helpless? Because Couture absolutely schooled Toney with that ankle pick and made him his bitch.

Covington would do the same to Platinum.
As a completely objective Platinum fan I'd probably have to give Colby the edge if they were to fight right now. But I think Colby's strategy would be to go for the take-down early and often. If he chose to stand, then Perry would certainly have a good shot of KO'ing him.

To answer the question in the OP though his approach would definitely be trying to take Perry down. Platinum would stand a much better chance though than Toney vs. Couture, as he has shown the ability to defend some take-downs as well as get back to his feet when taken down.

200.gif

Cannington is like that reoccurring nightmare that you used to have.....hoping it will end but somehow pops back up over and over.

Everything about the dude is so f@cking cringe, I just want him to get slept and go away, and I don't care who does it. Might as well be Perry, who probably has a 9/10 shot in putting his lights out.

Winner gets a pack of Marb Reds and a title belt made out of a crushed Miller Genuine Draft boxes.

Perry scared of being taken down and TKOed on the ground. Now trying to bait Colby into a standing fight.

Well he’s not going to try to wrestle with someone that is that much better than him at that discipline!

Put away your sword Captain Obvious, Perry is gunna wanna stand.

As cringe-inducing as Perry is at times, he actually says some funny stuff(unintentional or not).

the Green Bastard Begs to differ!

Back