Mike Perry lost to Alan Jouban

In 10 years the platinum nation will be a classic running gag on here.

In 10 years the platinum nation will be a classic running gag on here.
we'll be running sherdog not running gag

ZzlPyOp.png

Mike Perry fans are the definition of white trash

Facts on facts
Ouch dude. @FedorGOAT along with a handful of others are some of the better posters right now. I'm not even close to Plat Nat, but you shouldn't attempt to sully the good names of good posters.

Mike Perry nuthuggers are more cringe than anything I've ever seen. And people think Conor fans are bad. Double standards!
Lol... I waz down with the 49-1 crew too... but reckon it's time to change that username bro?

Kind of hard to take you serious about your opinion of Plat fans when you haven't managed to understand that 49 - 1 ain't gonna happen. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha you're so upset.

waaah stop picking on platibum!!! grow a pair and deal with it, you guys wanna be annoying and delusional as fuck that's what you get.

Demetrious Johnson lost to Brad Pickett
McGregor got submitted by a flyweight
Holloway lost to Dennis Bermudez
Stipe lost to Struve
Garbrandt got KTFO by a nobody as a amateur
Woodley got KTFO by Marquardt
GSP lost to Matt Serra

These are top P4P fighters and some of them have been finished instead of losing via decision. Mike Perry has never been finished in MMA.

You mad bro?

Bitter, racist internet gangsters
Show some love to black fighters. It is not Perrys fault that he was born black. He will be the champion you like it or not. I will love to see you bitches jump on the bandwagon when he reaches the top. All of you Alan Jouban gif-spamming weirdos will learn :)

Would you support him if he was white?

Thanks for reading

Holloway BEAT Bermudez. But he did lose to Leonard Garcia! That just proves ur point even more so

I still haven't even seen Perry fight. Why doesn't the UFC put him on big cards?

I still haven't even seen Perry fight. Why doesn't the UFC put him on big cards?
he made his debut on the main card of Diaz/McGregor 2 :D one of the UFC's 3 biggest PPVs

he made his debut on the main card of Diaz/McGregor 2 :D one of the UFC's 3 biggest PPVs
Really? I saw that card but i was too busy getting shitfaced drunk with a couple chicks at Buffalo Wild Wings. That seems like forever ago

He will hover around the top 13-8 in his division. Think of a poor mans Cerrone. He's at least exciting, but I don't think you want him fighting the upper echelon at WW

Oh, is this is a spelling competition? I thought this was a MMA forum? I thought this was a fighting forum not a high school class.

Hey teacher Platypus can you tell me why Platypus Mike Perry lost to an underwear model?
well typically stupid spelling mistakes are not an issue, but when its one of your idols you fan boy over on this fighter forum, its pretty funny that you manage to spell his name wrong

Back