Mike Perry lost to Alan Jouban

You say stupid, pathetic shit almost every time you post, and you're definitely a weak child who's easily scared. Why wouldn't I think you were serious?

Hey look a 12 year old is being 12....

Bitch you lost the second you posted this comically stupid thread. You've devoted your existence here to another man. Says it all....

Yeah, nobody likes a successful adult who touts his own accomplishments because he's actually accomplished something. They prefer kids who've done nothing and are impressed by the word cuck.....

The only thing you triggered was a proverbial bitchslap that your tiny little ass will probably now cry about.
<Lmaoo><36>

So mad
How long did you write all that?

In since that time Perry is more marketable than ever. Not saying he's champ material, but the dude is fun as hell to watch and will be a draw.

Do you know how moranic youre thread is? You put Platypus in the same class as greats like Johnson, Mcgregor, GSP, Garbrandt and very good fighters like Stipe, Holloway and Woodley. Perry would be lucky to get by Till and to a lesser extent Ponzi.

Uses moronic in his post then uses the incorrect form of possession

B02878A5-63DC-4CD2-860B-B2BC0536935E.gif

You left out "Got KTFO by a journeyman boxer".

FaKcQx.gif

Interestingly enough. I notice the McNeil v Perry fight was taken off of YouTube. Wonder who's responsible?

Luckily, the internet never forgets.

FaKcQx.gif
FaKcQx.gif
FaKcQx.gif
FaKcQx.gif
FaKcQx.gif
FaKcQx.gif

I dont see Perry being that thing the guys you compared him with.
That being said Mike Perry lost to Alan Jouban.

So it's even harder than trying to pretend you're not in love with another man?
What is wrong with homosexuality? Do you have issue with that? Are you trying to get yourself yellow carded?

What is wrong with homosexuality? Do you have issue with that? Are you trying to get yourself yellow carded?

There's nothing wrong with you being super gay. It's the part where you're so devoted to another man you spend your days trying to think of new ways to post about him like a child... yet he doesn't even know you exist. That's the pathetic part.

Find reciprocation man. It'll make your days as a flamboyant gay teenager much easier.

There's nothing wrong with you being super gay. It's the part where you're so devoted to another man you spend your days trying to think of new ways to post about him like a child... yet he doesn't even know you exist. That's the pathetic part.

Find reciprocation man. It'll make your days as a flamboyant gay teenager much easier.
Pfffff

Mike Perry bless you bitter bum

Demetrious Johnson lost to Brad Pickett
McGregor got submitted by a flyweight
Holloway lost to Dennis Bermudez
Stipe lost to Struve
Garbrandt got KTFO by a nobody as a amateur
Woodley got KTFO by Marquardt
GSP lost to Matt Serra
Not trying to be lame but Holloway was robbed in that fight. He did however in my and many others book lose to fucking Leo Garcia who is known to get gifted decisions.

Platinum has evolved since then on to bigger and better fights

Back