Mike Perry, let's put some perspective on him

^^^^^
hbk.gif

original.gif

Do you care to answer the question?

He is one of your betters, slave.
Perry is nowhere close and never will be to the fighters you mentioned.No point in wasting time trying to compare him to those fighters.Thats all I have to say.

Lmfao Ban this idiot
If you don't like the thread, you don't have to keep posting in it - you've made it clear that you don't want to discuss the topic. You can't ban people for having different opinions and looking at your post to like ratio, not a lot of people agree with yours.

If you don't like the thread, you don't have to keep posting in it - you've made it clear that you don't want to discuss the topic. You can't ban people for having different opinions and looking at your post to like ratio, not a lot of people agree with yours.
Im not on here for likes kid.Lmfao.The likes you have is from other trolls and Perry nut huggers.This thread and what you have said in it says your a fucking dumbass that dont know shit about MMA or your a sorry ass pathetic troll.

Im not on here for likes kid.Lmfao.The likes you have is from other trolls and Perry nut huggers.This thread and what you have said in it says your a fucking dumbass that dont know shit about MMA or your a sorry ass pathetic troll.
Refute my points then instead of insulting me or shut up.

"GSP edges Perry by one higher profile fight at the same stage in their career?"

What the fuck are you smoking???

PMP fights one ranked fighter (not even top 10) and he loses a decision. At that point, GSP had already been a defending champion in UCC and had already fought Hughes, Parisyan, Strasser and Miller (ranked fighters) in the UFC.

Prime Hughes barely squeaked out the win over the up and coming GSP in their first match up, in a last second submission win (literally) in a round he was definitely going to lose. I'm not trying to rewrite history either... if GSP didn't fuck up and tap at the last second, he would've won that round easily on the scorecards. In hindsight, a rookie mistake he'd love to take a mulligan on.

In 27 months, PMP went 9-1 against scrubs and a journeyman model. In 27 months, Bones went 11-1 (yet another rookie mistake), and held wins over former champions Vera and the Janitor, Hamill and Bonnar.

Fedor fought Arona in his 4th fight and Sobral in his 7th.

PMP has done nothing to warrant being compared to these guys.... nothing.

Do you care to answer the question?

He is one of your betters, slave.
I can't wait to see all the new kits for those of you that actually bet on Perry. Probably won't be that many of you though.

Refute my points then instead of insulting me or shut up.
If I really have to tell you why Perry dont belong in the same discussion as the fighters you mentioned and the reasons why you cant compare him to those fighters then you should just stop watching MMA because you clearly dont understand it or know whats going on.

I can't wait to see all the new kits for those of you that actually bet on Perry. Probably won't be that many of you though.
I've got a sig bet but fully open to anyone in this thread who wants an AV bet. See how many of these trolls back their talk up.

JWGutV7.gif

"GSP edges Perry by one higher profile fight at the same stage in their career?"

What the fuck are you smoking???

PMP fights one ranked fighter (not even top 10) and he loses a decision. At that point, GSP had already been a defending champion in UCC and had already fought Hughes, Parisyan, Strasser and Miller (ranked fighters) in the UFC.

Prime Hughes barely squeaked out the win over the up and coming GSP in their first match up, in a last second submission win (literally) in a round he was definitely going to lose. I'm not trying to rewrite history either... if GSP didn't fuck up and tap at the last second, he would've won that round easily on the scorecards. In hindsight, a rookie mistake he'd love to take a mulligan on.

In 27 months, PMP went 9-1 against scrubs and a journeyman model. In 27 months, Bones went 11-1 (yet another rookie mistake), and held wins over former champions Vera and the Janitor, Hamill and Bonnar.

Fedor fought Arona in his 4th fight and Sobral in his 7th.

PMP has done nothing to warrant being compared to these guys.... nothing.
Whilst I respectfully disagree, thank you for contributing to this thread with a non trolling post.

Wish I could triple like this, my favourite of all time and my current favourite.

<36>
Plat trains at the ATT i train at ( i am just a hobbyist but have been training for years) and silva was at a seminar and has always been my favorite, I got about 5 min of 1 on 1 time which was a dream come true

I classify him the same way I do PVZ and Sage Northcutt. He's a mid tier fighter in his division with a ton of potential and puts asses in seats because of his out-of-cage antics (which is fine; I'm a fan of all three of those fighters)

His name dont even belong in the same discussion with the names of the fighters you listed.Perry wouldnt even be top 5 in Bellator.

People said Aldo and Fedor were nothing special 10 fights into their career. I remember Fedor was brought in to lose to heath herring and we know what happened there.

Also, Bellator arguably has a better top 5 ww than the UFC so thats not really an insult.

Guys, don't be so hard on the Perry fan bois. We need the casuals and dummies around to pump the fan base and $ in the sport. We need these "flash in the pan" fighters like Perry, Van Zant, and CM Punk.

You are without doubt the most rustleable soul on this forum. Take deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, calm your ADHD self down and realise the truth

yFE5FKD.jpg

ksxoLXT.jpg

Back