Mike Perry: Last Man Standing | In all three of his UFC Knockouts, his opponent was unable to stand

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
36tJW7d.jpg

fDXmYMM.jpg

zc6rVkN.jpg

What about when he got cucked by Mike Perry?

He's the most brutal knockout artist in the UFC. His victims either never fight again or have extended layoffs.

i thought i remembered hyun gu lim standing. maybe he was on his stool. platinum has some of the most brutal KO's though, hopefully he continues the trend

Yea and people will still hate the man who is a direct descendant and shares genetics with the just bleed gods.

Perry's not a bad dude and is quite cognizant of other people's troubles, he shows respect.

The Sherdog prudes feel threatened by a guy who doesn't talk like they talk, walk like they walk, come from where they came from.

All of his wins were by finish, usually really hard and brutal. And he lost once by decision to a more seasoned fighter, who focused more on picking Perry apart than risking going for the finish. A losing Perry is still extremely dangerous.

I think I'm really starting to like this guy...I can't help it

I was rooting for Jouban, but I have no fucking idea why people are mentioning him in this thread.

Him beating Perry does not negate what TS has stated.

Fucking idiots.

Back