Mike Perry is a DJ ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Body to Body

9752281.jpg

He could break dance as well, multi talented KO machine mother fuckers!

every person named mike perry is mike perry, the ufc fighter

including a dj from sweden that you know is a dj from sweden because you're the one who brought the link

He's also a rapper and Matthew Perry's second cousin.

Can someone explain to me what a dj does at a live set? Its not like they are creating the sounds like a guitar. Biggest scam going around

LOL, seems like Mike Perry is everything

Can someone explain to me what a dj does at a live set? Its not like they are creating the sounds like a guitar. Biggest scam going around

Mainstream DJ are not really "DJ"
They just promote their own song and/or productions and basicaly just make tracklist with little to no variations in their set
They have one set a year and tour the world with it
But when they have "big" sounds them the audience seems happy with it
But there are still some DJ that do the real work by creating remixes (not live sadly) and working sounds
Maybe its not your cup of coffee but there are two example of what I (maybe this is not the opinion of oher people) feel like they are good at Dj-ing

Its a sad state of affairs in "music" nowadays.
Most popular artists dont even rely on a instrument, singing or actual talent it seems.....

Sample an actual musicians work,
have a "producer" make a beat for you and then proceed to spew to the most crass irreverent Perverse monotonous borderline ocd chants and noisemaking over said beat
<5>
No one should be able to defend this noisemaking as "music"
But they do....
And it shows just how backwards this world has become

Mainstream DJ are not really "DJ"
They just promote their own song and/or productions and basicaly just make tracklist with little to no variations in their set
They have one set a year and tour the world with it
But when they have "big" sounds them the audience seems happy with it
But there are still some DJ that do the real work by creating remixes (not live sadly) and working sounds
Maybe its not your cup of coffee but there are two example of what I (maybe this is not the opinion of oher people) feel like they are good at Dj-ing

<mma4>

Its a sad state of affairs in "music" nowadays.
Most popular artists dont even rely on a instrument, singing or actual talent it seems.....

Sample an actual musicians work,
have a "producer" make a beat for you and then proceed to spew to the most crass irreverent Perverse monotonous borderline ocd chants and noisemaking over said beat
<5>
No one should be able to defend this noisemaking as "music"
But they do....
And it shows just how backwards this world has become
What music do you like

Here's Lonely Islands take lol.

aMMQ0Y4.gif

Last edited:

Well some DJ's just hit the next button on their iphone but making actual mixes takes time and craft whether its done live on stage or not. You aren't "creating" sounds but you're manipulating them for your own mix, often blending in with pieces of your own music.

Back