Mike Perry:"I am not Best Friends w Luis Pena, Why u Gotta Be Gay with It?"

Perry is just the worst.

Like a nastier version of Diego Sanchez.

Entertaining fighter, but such a toxic personality, IMO.
He reeks of toxic masculinity, mansplaining, white-privilege, & micro-aggressions! UFC needs safe spaces ASAP :(

He’s definitely not getting any smarter

I like this ignorance. I am hoping mainstream doesn't catch him and make him change but I think if the new rule might be if you have face tattoos. You don't give a shit about SJW crap.

I honestly hope he's the type of guy to handle it correctly by not giving a fuck.

I hate when people say something that may be frowned upon as not politically correct and then backtrack. Gay as fuck - I don't think PMP is gay as fuck.

I honestly hope he's the type of guy to handle it correctly by not giving a fuck.

I hate when people say something that may be frowned upon as not politically correct and then backtrack. Gay as fuck - I don't think PMP is gay as fuck.
Both you and Perry are gay as fuck.

I like Perry he is not afraid to speak how he really feels instead of the rest of this world who think one way but in the public s eye act like they support this and that knowing they don't.

tenor.gif
Is this a direct Platinum Mike Perry quote?

Cerrone is going to throw a shin to the chin and have him asking 'what happened?'

holy shit, his eyebrows are horrendous

I would think the whole Mike Perry schtich is an act by him....unfortunately I know someone who is almost just like him and I can confirm that this really is his personality.

He is legit fucking stupid

I think it's all an extortion racket. They will get him when he gets bigger then he needs to make these donations to these organizations to make this go away.

Back