Media Mike Perry Helwani show interview + cliffs

i just find it ironic the guy has wink in his name and is missing an eye

Who would not love Perry vs. Sage?! Imagine the build up. 12 episode embedded series should be dedicated to that alone.

He entertains a certain demographic of fans, specifically the people that actually think he's black and think it's cool that he acts like a fucking Idiot in the name of being "Black".

He's gotta do more than just talk, the dude's only been able to beat a short notice Lightweight Paul Felder in his last few bouts. He's got Power, but his general intelligence and Fight IQ doesn't let him take advantage of that.
what power exactly? I dont recall him hurting any half decent opponents. Every time he faced a quality fighter his power rendered useless.

Perry vs Gall would be the first time I root for Perry.

Perry was far more interesting than Ortiz, imagine that.

Perry vs Sage or Gall LMAO
Perry vs Nate/Nick or Masvidal for 5 rounds would also be fun!
Make the fun fights you fucking idiots!!
Noone cares if Perry fights Cowboy, waste of time!

what power exactly? I dont recall him hurting any half decent opponents. Every time he faced a quality fighter his power rendered useless.

How you gonna ask what power, but in the following sentence acknowledge that he has it?

And did you read my post entirely or just nitpick the part where I said he has power?

Heheh back with the horse face. I guess she had to forgive Mike for him fucking other girls. She is a nobody without and probably did not get nearly as much attention in social media when they broke up.

How you gonna ask what power, but in the following sentence acknowledge that he has it?

And did you read my post entirely or just nitpick the part where I said he has power?
I don't acknowledge it at all. he has no power. his power is overrated. he can beat fodders that's about it.

He is a tad more likable after cowboy broke his arm.
How about Perry vs Wonderboy?

Hope they shine up the Bareknucle Boxing belt real good... cause Perry will be on his way.

Back