Mike Perry getting dropped hard, almost knocked out!

Watch what you say boiii

PlattyBanenoo-b6d67726e1e1213434388101d4cd838a.jpg

BrockBanenoo-22d1e4f530130c3a0aada86ee9efc928.jpg

nickbanenoo-dd5d9ebaf69c3116fb879eecb501028d.jpg

docbanenoo-96ab4e49118d3b2a1e9d31be6e1fb002.jpg

dogrivers-4f577d451c53b23b7f203af6bcfe4641.jpg
@YellowBanenoo just died.

@Alex look at the shoops.

Fucking LOL.

Mike Perry.

Platinum Mike Perry.

"Whittaker lost to Wonderboy at 170 I can't see him beating elite guys at MW."

It's gonna be great watching you clowns flee the board after his first KO. Can't wait.

It's gonna be great watching you clowns flee the board after his first KO. Can't wait.
You had the Jouban fight and we're still here and stronger than ever. We won't jump off a warwagon just because the fighter loses by KO. We'll be supporting Platinum even if he's fighting in School Gyms for WSOF lol

You had the Jouban fight and we're still here and stronger than ever. We won't jump off a warwagon just because the fighter loses by KO. We'll be supporting Platinum even if he's fighting in School Gyms for WSOF lol

Awww you actually believe that don't you. Adorable.

Mundell is a solid fighter who has a solid technical understanding of basic striking, Mike Perry has stupid power and is tough as nails. Plus Plat finished him earlier once they rematched
mundell doesn't even have a wikipedia page , you're only saying he's "solid" because mike Perry almost got k.od by him and wanna make the win like it's legit or something

mundell doesn't even have a wikipedia page , you're only saying he's "solid" because mike Perry almost got k.od by him and wanna make the win like it's legit or something
Wiki pages don't mean shit ... I can't believe you judge fighters based on a site that requires the users to do all the work :D He's saying he's solid because he's seen him fight a number of times, same as I have.

where do you think Justin Gaethje's fans came from? The school gym events of WSOF lol

I don't see 50 of Gaethje's fans trading tips on how to be annoying in the UFC forum, so what are you talking about?

Back