Mike Perry explains the Platinum moniker

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
“My nickname was given to me by my brother from another mother because of my ability to take a shot and return it ten-fold. I’ve got a hard head and heavy hands, with an “Iron” Mike Tyson style, but twice the skills because I kick, knee, elbow, slam and submit my opponents.”

Now let's all wait and see his dick riders come in here and say he would knock Tyson out in his prime and how he's going to be champ soon.

Go ahead Perry fans! Please don't disappoint us with your comments. . . . And GO!

19789999.jpg

Now let's all wait and see his dick riders come in here and say he would knock Tyson out in his prime and how he's going to be champ soon.

Go ahead Perry fans! Please don't disappoint us with your comments. . . . And GO!

if takedowns and clinching game is allowed he would. tyson is a criminal rapist who celebrated today.

Perry never raped no woman and would K.O. him with hellbows from clinch and ground

Platinum by leaping left hook KO in the squared circle.

if takedowns and clinching game is allowed he would. tyson is a criminal rapist who celebrated today.

Perry never raped no woman and would K.O. him with hellbows from clinch and ground
Thanks for proving me right. Lol

"Both pure gold and pure platinum are soft metals. In fact both 24 karat gold and .999 platinum can be scratched and dented with a fingernail."

link

There are many who feel that Tyson was innocent of the rape charge. Just saying... ;)

Are you seriously that bothered that Mike has fans? All great fighters have a loyal fan base.
You don't like the guy and that's cool, but when I see a Fedor thread i.e. Even tho I'm not interested in it, I don't click on it and start complaining about it.
Platinum is a pretty big deal whether you like it or not boi

169_Alan_Jouban_vs_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpeg

He didn't come back strong when he got merked by a male model.

Last edited:
Are you seriously that bothered that Mike has fans? All great fighters have a loyal fan base.
You don't like the guy and that's cool, but when I see a Fedor thread i.e. Even tho I'm not interested in it, I don't click on it and start complaining about it.
Platinum is a pretty big deal whether you like it or not boi

+ 1

Solid hype train. Just called out Robbie who, you can never count out but, at 26, Platinum Mike is going to be too much.

I prefer his explanation on Ariel's show. It was something like "If they ever made a satellite to reach out across the universe to talk to God, it would be made of platinum".

“My nickname was given to me by my brother from another mother because of my ability to take a shot and return it ten-fold. I’ve got a hard head and heavy hands, with an “Iron” Mike Tyson style, but twice the skills because I kick, knee, elbow, slam and submit my opponents.”

I can see him bringing TW a helmet at weigh ins He will need it.

WAR Platinum

Back