Mike Perry demoralises Cody Colvington on twitter

There are three up and coming monsters that the entire WW roster has been ducking hard: Usman, Colby, Platinum. Platinum is so gangster that the even the other two duck him.

Is it very hard to learn difference between You're and Your?

I'm not a native speaker but I'm bothered by this illiteracy

My cellphone also has spell check autocorrect. You are the dumbass who thinks it was intentional. Just be happy he took time out to communicate anything from the convenience of his cellphone to give dipshit like you something to discuss.

He messed it up twice. Can't blame autocorrect on that. You're a weirdo for being so mad.

He messed it up twice. Can't blame autocorrect on that. You're a weirdo for being so mad.
You can blame it on that. You are the weirdo because you have never typed something in haste and had it backfire on you. The correction was made twice Einstein. It corrected without him seeing the correction. Mystery solved. Bedtime for you kiddo now run along.

You can blame it on that. You are the weirdo because you have never typed something in haste and had it backfire on you. The correction was made twice Einstein. It corrected without him seeing the correction. Mystery solved. Bedtime for you kiddo now run along.

You're so mean, let's be friends instead.

Said he would move down to 155 for a McGregor fight

Both Alves and Mike have the same management team so Ariel was trying to say one guy is in Mikes corner and the other is in Tiago's, but Mike put Ariel in his place and said both managers are for both fighters

That's all I can remember, give it a listen for yourself. Skip Mighty Mouse though unless you're into mindless rhetoric
Ariel also asked Platinum Princess if she had a new piercing in her cheek and Mike told him that it's her Marilyn Monroe beauty mark. She took it in her stride and showed it to the camera.

Can you imagine if that git had said it to Ronda Rousey? I can't stand Ariel

Ariel also asked Platinum Princess if she had a new piercing in her cheek and Mike told him that it's her Marilyn Monroe beauty mark. She took it in her stride and showed it to the camera.

Can you imagine if that git had said it to Ronda Rousey? I can't stand Ariel
Mike and his missus are too clever for Ariels Jewish tricks. It's like ariel knows exactly what fighters don't want to talk about, but he still does a decent job most of the time. Good to ave you back brotha

Who is "Cody" Colvington?

By the way, I have no idea how people defend hugging. That first page post about "if you can't prevent a fighter from hugging you".

Fuck, both should be blamed. And this guy talks like he WRECKS people, he's the CHAOS.

Hilarious
KAY-OS

c2z4ag.gif

He's right. But who has Perry beaten?
Any real competition with his style he will be unconscious real quick.
Have respect because he wants ruthless.
But God dam! Ruthless will take a year off this guys life, if not multiple.

I would love for Askren to lay on Colby for 15 min so that boring loser knows what it feels like to suck.

It would indeed look bad for Perry to straight kill this guy in the octagon. Platinum Princess would look horrified wondering if Perry would face charges for such a massacre.

Just stop. Keep the trolling to a somewhat believable level like trying to beat male models that he still can't beat. lmao

Again using "You are" and "your " in a wrong way, wow, Perry got beaten for a model and for the grammar
beaten for a model?

Think you need to worry about your own grammar buddy

Back