Mike Perry demoralises Cody Colvington on twitter

Damn I liked Mike perry... but I can't root for someone that doesn't know the correct form of your/you're

You have to remember that English isn't his first, second or even third language.
His native tongue is actually Akkadian, as some Ancient Platinum Theorists believe.

AncientPlatinum-7eb3f83995dee3a62523b94b4af57f63.jpg

You have to remember that English isn't his first, second or even third language.
His native tongue is actually Akkadian, as some Ancient Platinum Theorists believe.

AncientPlatinum-7eb3f83995dee3a62523b94b4af57f63.jpg
Cellphone autocorrect he gets a pass.

Damn I liked Mike perry... but I can't root for someone that doesn't know the correct form of your/you're
My cellphone also has spell check autocorrect. You are the dumbass who thinks it was intentional. Just be happy he took time out to communicate anything from the convenience of his cellphone to give dipshit like you something to discuss.

People like this guy are why people think Conor is great at talking trash. I mean there is a 3 hour and 9 minute time difference between the tweets and that's all he could come up with? Fucking embarrassing.

Let it be.
That's how easy it is to sniff out hypocrites

covington took the title of the ultimate blanket from stun gun.

This isn't a Conor thread you moron. Floyd did beat Conor's ass. I have no idea WTF you're talking about or why you quoted me.

Go to one of the other 8473833 Conor threads, we don't need another one

Where did i mention conor anywhere? Im just saying since ever this has always been said.

Mike got a point in this one.
Colby is just awful. He can put people literally to sleep since the first round by only watching him perform.

Who is "Cody" Colvington?

By the way, I have no idea how people defend hugging. That first page post about "if you can't prevent a fighter from hugging you".

Fuck, both should be blamed. And this guy talks like he WRECKS people, he's the CHAOS.

Hilarious

can I get cliffs of his MMA hour appearance???
Said he would move down to 155 for a McGregor fight

Both Alves and Mike have the same management team so Ariel was trying to say one guy is in Mikes corner and the other is in Tiago's, but Mike put Ariel in his place and said both managers are for both fighters

That's all I can remember, give it a listen for yourself. Skip Mighty Mouse though unless you're into mindless rhetoric

Mike is the anti thesis to boring fighters like Coleby. He is a gift and prophet from the just bleed God.

Back