Mike Perry demoralises Cody Colvington on twitter

If you can't stop a fighter from hugging you for 15 minutes then you suck and deserve to lose.

But nobody pays to see hugging. And in real life no one would hug, grapple, or "top control" their way out of a bad situation. they would use offensive fighting to smash through and incapacitate. lnp and excessive wrestling without damage is killing the sport. Conor is such a star because he literally Dosent ever use a hugging style. Perry is popular because of ko's, and Colby has no ppv potential because of a hugging style.

We pay to watch fights, not neutralization

You are fights suck so bad. You are coach is about to retire

You can sneak in through the backdoor.

If you know what I mean. <{1-16}>

$

People like this guy are why people think Conor is great at talking trash. I mean there is a 3 hour and 9 minute time difference between the tweets and that's all he could come up with? Fucking embarrassing.
Milennial detected

Cody just got famous

Everybody knows who Cody is now

Platinum changed his bum life

lol Perry is the man. After listening to the mma hour yesterday, you can tell a lot of shit he says is just to piss people off. One of my favorite quotes from Perry "if I don't know you spiritually, if you aren't a part of my day to day life then why would I give a fuck what you think. Fuck you."

Would love to see this match! I love heel vs heel matches lol like Ferguson vs Lee as well.

Damn I liked Mike perry... but I can't root for someone that doesn't know the correct form of your/you're

Dat sucks cuz im a fan of both but pretty funny lmao I like Colby's style tho he makes guys quit and look like they have nothing for him in their arsenal which they dont
He hasn't fought top tier guys and has already resorted snooze fest wins. He will be figured out at hig level

Back