Mike Perry demoralises Cody Colvington on twitter

f7FdEdG.jpg

When Platinum Mike Perry talks the entire MMA community listens.

FACT.

Dat sucks cuz im a fan of both but pretty funny lmao I like Colby's style tho he makes guys quit and look like they have nothing for him in their arsenal which they dont

People like this guy are why people think Conor is great at talking trash. I mean there is a 3 hour and 9 minute time difference between the tweets and that's all he could come up with? Fucking embarrassing.

If you can't stop a fighter from hugging you for 15 minutes then you suck and deserve to lose.

Platinum has away with words. Already setting up his next fight after he sleeps Alves.

YOUR has officially become YOU'RE
Rules of grammar wrong. Mike Perry right.

People like this guy are why people think Conor is great at talking trash. I mean there is a 3 hour and 9 minute time difference between the tweets and that's all he could come up with? Fucking embarrassing.
Conors trash talk sucks now.

Dat sucks cuz im a fan of both but pretty funny lmao I like Colby's style tho he makes guys quit and look like they have nothing for him in their arsenal which they dont
I see you come from Perry's school of punctuation and grammar.

Most beloved knucklehead vs most hated knucklehead.

BOOK IT

Yo, Mike, quit covering for Tyrone

I know you are a vanilla brother but Wood don't like white people

He probably sits at home making fun of you to his wife about how you remind him of Malibu's Most Wanted

Let Tyrone fight his own battles, and rack up some wins because it wasn't too long ago that Alan Jouban spanked dat ass

Would Tyrone do the same for you? As self centered as he is? I doubt it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back