Mike Perry Cracks The Top 15; Eyes Fight With Kamaru Usman

Mike Perry is so shit
He is so overrated & I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked.

It seems like no matter who he might fight you have people saying that they're going to smash Platinum. I bet you all probably said the same thing about Ellenberger. I saw someone say Reyes was gonna smash him too. If you like fighting then why all the hate for the Platinum one? Are you not entertained?

One difference between platinum n Conor is platinum actually calls out everybody, while Conor was dodging wrestlers like a plague

The Mike Pyle win was quality at the time too. What do you want me to say? Nobody likes him as a person or a fighter except maybe his mom. He has a top ten win and only one loss quite some time ago. Guys like that crack the top ten. He will probably get bounced out of the top ten, but not every guy who's just cracking the top ten with their first really good win is going to be some Kevin Lee type dude we all see greatness in.

Do you think that decision win over Stun Gun was more impressive than Ponz knocking Gunnar out? Of course it wasn't. Yet Colby jumps over the top of Ponz? It makes no sense.

My whole point to start with was they have only put Colby at 8 to justify his upcoming fight with Maia.

They did the same thing with Nate for the first Conor fight.

It's just so obvious and transparent, I don't know why they bother.

All I see are alot of Mike Perry pussy fans begging Perry not to fight Usman because Usman will take him down and UD him.

You guys are right but it just shows you how little confidence ya got on Perry by wanting him to cherry pick his fights.

He needs to go against Belal. That fight will be more entertaining than him left-hooking Usman to hell.

Do you think that decision win over Stun Gun was more impressive than Ponz knocking Gunnar out? Of course it wasn't. Yet Colby jumps over the top of Ponz? It makes no sense.

My whole point to start with was they have only put Colby at 8 to justify his upcoming fight with Maia.

They did the same thing with Nate for the first Conor fight.

It's just so obvious and transparent, I don't know why they bother.
I probably would put a win over Stun Gun over a win over Nelson. You generally don't receive style points in MMA rankings. Who cares if they have him or Pony ranked higher anyway? Put Covington at 8 or 9 and it doesn't matter. Either way you can make a fight with Maia.

One difference between platinum n Conor is platinum actually calls out everybody, while Conor was dodging wrestlers like a plague
No the real difference is Conor is an elite fighter whilst Perry isnt.

I probably would put a win over Stun Gun over a win over Nelson. You generally don't receive style points in MMA rankings. Who cares if they have him or Pony ranked higher anyway? Put Covington at 8 or 9 and it doesn't matter. Either way you can make a fight with Maia.

Really? I don't think you'd find many people that would agree with that.

I don't think a win over a washed up Stun Gun or Mike Pyle 3 years ago should have him anywhere near the top 10.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a beast. Just highlighting the obvious flaws in the rankings "system".

Really? I don't think you'd find many people that would agree with that.

I don't think a win over a washed up Stun Gun or Mike Pyle 3 years ago should have him anywhere near the top 10.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a beast. Just highlighting the obvious flaws in the rankings "system".
who would you put ahead of him then who's not already? The only person I can think of would be maybe Brazilian cowboy, and I'm not exactly mad Chaos is above him.

Funny I dont see Joban. Also give Usman a top 5. How long is he going to fight top 13-20 guys.

I'd do Perry vs Cowboy Olivera and Usman vs Ponzinibbio or Dos Anjos.

Back