Mike Perry clarifies the n-word comment

I won't judge you for Tupac. Tupac was actually good.

Lil Wayne though? Yup, I'm judging you for that. His music is absolute fucking garbage. It shouldn't even actually be called music. It's what happens when people with zero talent at anything musical at all somehow accidentally make it big.

I disagree. I can see why you would get that impression based on his hits. And in general he says a lot of shit I skip over or don't care for. But, if you listen to a lot of his music, you'll see there is genuine insight in a lot of it. Also, I feel I kind of relate to his music a bit more than others would because I (1) am a fan of drugs (judge me all you want) and (2) am not a normal person imo. He doesn't seem to consider himself normal either and lot of the deviations he describes are ones I feel I can relate to.

But yeah, he has a lot of lines about "popping pussies", "eating pussies" etc.... vapid stuff like that. I can't relate to that stuff too much, so I can see where you're coming from.

I do not like any of the weezy copy cats

Your friend deserved to lose his college scholarship.

He's clearly a fucking moron.
We were 17, and this jackass had been giving him shit all year. Wasn't like the ass kicking was unwarranted. Are you really defending a racist??

<[analyzed}>
What about this person:

f65bed02d6d826aeb46d531ff5b51ce6.jpg

We live in snowflake land more than ever now. If you hear the N Word and ready to fight someone to the point you catch a felony, then you are the retard. That being said, Perry been to prison and he hardcore despite not being the greatest UFC fighter. And Tyquil can't afford to not have any less friends in the UFC.

It's a genre built on sexualizing what are clearly meant to be underage girls. Then they give them adult features to fend off pedo claims. If you think putting the face of a little girl on the body of a college girl isn't fucked up, something is wrong with you. Shit is morally reprehensible.
Loli isn't a genre, loli is a character type. Nothing is more perfect than an under 5', less than 100 lb girl swatting a 7' 400 lb man or a giant monster into oblivion. Loli warriors are HOLY warriors!

Loli isn't a genre, loli is a character type. Nothing is more perfect than an under 5', less than 100 lb girl swatting a 7' 400 lb man or a giant monster into oblivion. Loli warriors are HOLY warriors!
<23>

We were 17, and this jackass had been giving him shit all year. Wasn't like the ass kicking was unwarranted. Are you really defending a racist??

I didn't defend the racist.

I just said your friend was an idiot.... which you already admitted he was. He fucked up his own life because he didn't have the brainpower to behave like a mature adult. He had two options, he could have walked away and gone to school or he could escalate it into a physical confrontation and screw up his future. Guess which the stupid option is?

I didn't defend the racist.

I just said your friend was an idiot.... which you already admitted he was. He fucked up his own life because he didn't have the brainpower to behave like a mature adult. He had two options, he could have walked away and gone to school or he could escalate it into a physical confrontation and screw up his future. Guess which the stupid option is?
This was basically my point in my previous post. It was already acknowledged that it was dumb. What did your post add?

I’m still waiting for his clarification of ‘gook-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:’ comment when he fought hyun guy kim

Back