Mike Perry clarifies the n-word comment

Really don't care who says it. It's a word and people give it power. I was taught a long time ago people would call me that just so I'd get angry, hit them and then I'd get in trouble. I left people totally flabbergasted and speechless when I would smile and not act angry when they called me that. Then they'd never call me it again or bother me after that. I refused to give that word power and it worked.
The crazy thing is the word that people crying about here is n i g g a not the word that ends with "er"... the word that was thrown in your direction in the past is racist, but the word n i g g a is basically the same as the word homie...

Depends on the person.

What about this guy:

main-qimg-4340a59929766bfb584c82a9461f0e1f

I know a lot of Asian friends that use it. None of my white friends use it. half of my black friends use it. Iv'e been called it by some of my black friends. And another co worker Hawaiian uses it all the time, in front of our black co workers. Even being really good friends with my co workers I'd never say it.

Dont be scared homie.

Fucking rap music

I hope you know you're contributing to the degeneration of black people's music.

They used to have so much good music, now they have Lil Wayne and a bunch of douches trying to act like Lil Wayne.

Jimi, Miles, and James all rolling in their graves right now.

I like lil wayne. Kendrick Lamar too. The other guys I listen to are from previous generations. Logic doesn't seem bad though. I'm not familiar with most newer rappers tbh.

Judge me all you want, 2pac is my main guy and he was an amazing person

my username has the letters U and L in it

Uganda & Lesotho

i too can officially use the n word now

Pretty sure that in your case the U L stands for Ugly Lesbian.

You should be on a watch list.
Not everyone who likes lolis wants to have sex with them, some are just amused by a 4'8 80 lb loli warrior juggling a 20' 5 ton monster like it's made of paper.

LOLI IS TRUTH ITSELF!

you are all a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Really don't care who says it. It's a word and people give it power. I was taught a long time ago people would call me that just so I'd get angry, hit them and then I'd get in trouble. I left people totally flabbergasted and speechless when I would smile and not act angry when they called me that. Then they'd never call me it again or bother me after that. I refused to give that word power and it worked.
Good on you, man. I live in a tiny, rural, racist ass area, and some redneck jackass called a friend of mine that. Friend pushed his shit in, went to jail, and lost his college scholarship. It doesn't pay to get riled up over words...

I like lil wayne. Kendrick Lamar too. The other guys I listen to are from previous generations. Logic doesn't seem bad though. I'm not familiar with most newer rappers tbh.

Judge me all you want, 2pac is my main guy and he was an amazing person

I won't judge you for Tupac. Tupac was actually good.

Lil Wayne though? Yup, I'm judging you for that. His music is absolute fucking garbage. It shouldn't even actually be called music. It's what happens when people with zero talent at anything musical at all somehow accidentally make it big.

Good on you, man. I live in a tiny, rural, racist ass area, and some redneck jackass called a friend of mine that. Friend pushed his shit in, went to jail, and lost his college scholarship. It doesn't pay to get riled up over words...

Your friend deserved to lose his college scholarship.

He's clearly a fucking moron.

Not everyone who likes lolis wants to have sex with them, some are just amused by a 4'8 80 lb loli warrior juggling a 20' 5 ton monster like it's made of paper.

LOLI IS TRUTH ITSELF!
It's a genre built on sexualizing what are clearly meant to be underage girls. Then they give them adult features to fend off pedo claims. If you think putting the face of a little girl on the body of a college girl isn't fucked up, something is wrong with you. Shit is morally reprehensible.

Ma man.

giphy.gif

Back