Mike Perry clarifies the n-word comment

Lol this is what society has digressed too.

Ok bud

Me learning not to punch someone for calling me the n word and me being suspended from school didn't happen in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. My aunt explaining to me that as I got older that behavior would lead me to a jail cell never took place.

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean mine does.

16,500 posts? Spending your high quality life on a sh*tard forum?

I think you missed the whole point of your auntie's speech. Not punching someone is not a mature accomplishment. You think too small.

... And the forums erupted in applause!

16,500 posts? Spending your high quality life on a sh*tard forum?

I think you missed the whole point of your auntie's speech. Not punching someone is not a mature accomplishment. You think too small.

... And the forums erupted in applause!
You hate your life so you insult others from the safety of a screen? Nice.

Truth is I do a lot of MMA betting. I paid over $12K in taxes off my winnings not counting my regular income. Sherdog I use to discuss fighting because I turn my passion for something into actual money and it happens to be my homepage.

But I wouldn't expect such a negative person to understand.

I know a lot of Asian friends that use it. None of my white friends use it. half of my black friends use it. Iv'e been called it by some of my black friends. And another co worker Hawaiian uses it all the time, in front of our black co workers. Even being really good friends with my co workers I'd never say it.

Can confirm this as well. It always brings the cringe when I see these soft ass confused asian dudes around my way that think they are black. Calling each other N***a and what not.

<{nope}> I don't feel bad looking down upon them.

It's a shit word with a shit history even if ya try to slang it.

blacks calling blacks n___a makes them look stupid.

whites trying to use it makes whites look stupid and racist.

let the fucking word die already.

tumblr_nqvbnemWvq1ren8oao1_500.gif

it's a fact. anyone stupid enough to use this term qualifies as an acceptable use.

It’s an English word
We gave them that word and we can take it back

completely natural

he's also 2% ghey and can say f(hag)

I know a lot of Asian friends that use it. None of my white friends use it. half of my black friends use it. Iv'e been called it by some of my black friends. And another co worker Hawaiian uses it all the time, in front of our black co workers. Even being really good friends with my co workers I'd never say it.

Filipinos in San Francisco use the word pretty liberally.

You hate your life so you insult others from the safety of a screen? Nice.

Truth is I do a lot of MMA betting. I paid over $12K in taxes off my winnings not counting my regular income. Sherdog I use to discuss fighting because I turn my passion for something into actual money and it happens to be my homepage.

But I wouldn't expect such a negative person to understand.

You're the one putting me down sport.

And you became your environment, a true shertard. Congrats!

Take some of those winnings and buy yourself a mirror.

because of hip hop, I think. In a way, it's a huge complement to hip hop and black (american) culture, since it's become so pervasive and accepted as an art form. It can be done in a malicious and ignorant way, I 100% agree with you. But, like, I'm white and I solely listen to rap because I just love it. 2pac, biggie, eminem, kendrick, lil wayne mainly. So, while I have no desire to say it in conversation, since I didn't grow up saying it, I don't censor myself when singing/mouthing along with a song. I also think its a bit of an insult to someone like 2pac, to censor or modify something he said, given everything he stood for (if I wanted to quote him).

Confirmed.

try-harder-next-time-1.jpg

Props for keeping his name in the news. It's all he has at this point.

"legally allowed to say the word"
That's the stupidest shit I've heard.

Legality has nothing to do with it period. It's respect for other races and understanding of history. Anyone white who uses it is just ignorant. I've had Asian friends, hispanic friends, I would never use their slurs even if they said it was ok. Why would I want to? I have to wonder why whites are so desperate to use the word, they look for loopholes to justify it.
Whites? What word do only whites use?

Hispanophobia ain't cool man.

Sixhead and friendly witch nose over Planet Terror bubbly virus face any day of the week

<DisgustingHHH>

View attachment 384743
You're still my guy but what's not cool is someone saying you can't be Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Latino/because they are black. Mexican and Puerto Rican are nationalities. Hispanic is a culture. Latino is an ethnicity. Black/white is a race.

You can be a black Hispanic Mexican guy.

Actually I know a girl who is black but she's Mexican but when you ask her race she says Mexican and we have to constantly tell her that not a race. You're a black Mexican girl.

Confirmed.

try-harder-next-time-1.jpg

<45>

well, first of all, I'm much better looking than that gentleman :cool:. Secondly, I don't have any tattoos. Third, I would never wear a bandana like that since I'm not and have never been in a gang. There's are levels of appreciation for rap. I wouldn't disrespect the genre or the culture by dressing like that.

I do wear my sunglasses inside, and a nice knitted toque my nana made for me though. Sometimes I wear my hood. Lol, there might be some people who perceive me that way, but people are usually surprised to learn rap is my preferred genre.

Finally, and I don't mean this to sound tough at all (I would avoid any physical confrontation if possible) but I don't care how I come across. Like I don't have an attitude about or anything, but if someone called me out on the rap, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them to fuck off. Again, not to sound like a tough guy at all.

But whatever. There's so much other confusing shit out there these days (gender, sexuality, etc...), this seems trivial in comparison.

Btw I thought Woodley was Mr.Everything is racist? Well according to Sherdog at least. Here you have a guy using the most taboo word (when it comes to racism) for a White person to say & woodley okays it. What's going on? You'd think with what sherdog says about the man that he'd right now be on every news station & on all of his social media accounts decrying this & calling for Perry to be kicked out.....perhaps even arrested!

Instead he's okaying its usage by Perry?

{<huh}

<{outtahere}>

it's not really inconsistent. Woodley has spoken about a deeper racial issues than a white guy who grew up using the n word amongst others who were using it. Woodley doesn't seem afraid to speak his mind, but he also doesn't seem petty.

<45>

well, first of all, I'm much better looking than that gentleman :cool:. Secondly, I don't have any tattoos. Third, I would never wear a bandana like that since I'm not and have never been in a gang. There's are levels of appreciation for rap. I wouldn't disrespect the genre or the culture by dressing like that.

I do wear my sunglasses inside, and a nice knitted toque my nana made for me though. Sometimes I wear my hood. Lol, there might be some people who perceive me that way, but people are usually surprised to learn rap is my preferred genre.

Finally, and I don't mean this to sound tough at all (I would avoid any physical confrontation if possible) but I don't care how I come across. Like I don't have an attitude about or anything, but if someone called me out on the rap, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them to fuck off. Again, not to sound like a tough guy at all.

But whatever. There's so much other confusing shit out there these days (gender, sexuality, etc...), this seems trivial in comparison.

Fucking rap music

I hope you know you're contributing to the degeneration of black people's music.

They used to have so much good music, now they have Lil Wayne and a bunch of douches trying to act like Lil Wayne.

Jimi, Miles, and James all rolling in their graves right now.

You're still my guy but what's not cool is someone saying you can't be Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Latino/because they are black. Mexican and Puerto Rican are nationalities. Hispanic is a culture. Latino is an ethnicity. Black/white is a race.

You can be a black Hispanic Mexican guy.

Actually I know a girl who is black but she's Mexican but when you ask her race she says Mexican and we have to constantly tell her that not a race. You're a black Mexican girl.

So are hispanic people black or white then?

Speaking of words, I was banned from a Steam community for promoting the word "loli."

How dare those prudes, LOLI IS HOLY.
You should be on a watch list.

Back