Mike Perry clarifies the n-word comment

ewjI4MS.png

We are all from Africa... soo..
f12Dtum.gif

I watched Black Panther twice, am I legally allowed to say it as well?

my username has the letters U and L in it

Uganda & Lesotho

i too can officially use the n word now

Really don't care who says it. It's a word and people give it power. I was taught a long time ago people would call me that just so I'd get angry, hit them and then I'd get in trouble. I left people totally flabbergasted and speechless when I would smile and not act angry when they called me that. Then they'd never call me it again or bother me after that. I refused to give that word power and it worked.

"legally allowed to say the word"
That's the stupidest shit I've heard.

Legality has nothing to do with it period. It's respect for other races and understanding of history. Anyone white who uses it is just ignorant. I've had Asian friends, hispanic friends, I would never use their slurs even if they said it was ok. Why would I want to? I have to wonder why whites are so desperate to use the word, they look for loopholes to justify it.

What if you have black friends and they give you permission

"legally allowed to say the word"
That's the stupidest shit I've heard.

Legality has nothing to do with it period. It's respect for other races and understanding of history. Anyone white who uses it is just ignorant. I've had Asian friends, hispanic friends, I would never use their slurs even if they said it was ok. Why would I want to? I have to wonder why whites are so desperate to use the word, they look for loopholes to justify it.
I know a lot of Asian friends that use it. None of my white friends use it. half of my black friends use it. Iv'e been called it by some of my black friends. And another co worker Hawaiian uses it all the time, in front of our black co workers. Even being really good friends with my co workers I'd never say it.

Back