Mike Perry and the Standing Elbow

I mean let's be real. It's easily the best KO in MMA history from the future champ. The last fight where he got outclassed for 15 minutes by a guy who is ranked around 25th doesn't really count.
Now you're talking.

Weidmans on munoz was better less force better technique
but Munoz did his signature "announcement" right before he threw his shot and Chris had about 15 minutes to see the opening and throw that elbow (slight exaggeration)

Ellenberger>Munoz too

but Munoz did his signature "announcement" right before he threw his shot and Chris had about 15 minutes to see the opening and throw that elbow (slight exaggeration)

Ellenberger>Munoz too
Munoz would beat Jake all over the octagon . Weidmans elbow over Perry's . Not only that Chris laid that boy open blood was just pouring out it was bad

I am as big a Perry fan as there is but part of me wants him to retire right now so he doesn't get MMA banned again. This guy is only 25 and improves lightyears from one fight to the next and I'm highly concerned he's going to seriously hurt someone with his power and technique.
He ain't hurting nobody in the talent-stacked WW division.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Let's focus on ranked fighters with an actual path towards a future in the UFC.

Munoz would beat Jake all over the octagon . Weidmans elbow over Perry's . Not only that Chris laid that boy open blood was just pouring out it was bad
I didn't mean Jake would win a fight against him, just that overall he was far better.

nothing Munoz did equals Ellenberger's KO of Shields (from a rankings standpoint)

Back