Mike Perry and Kelvin Gastelum go at it on twitter, again

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Kelvin is negociating himself a broken jaw here

Kelvin would literally kill plastic "no head movement my bitch screaming in my corner" mike .

Why is Gastelum even bothering with Perry? One is a contender and the other is a future washout as it stands. Guess he did it for the laughs.

why would perry even screenshot and post that? to try to show that he's relevant enough to where kelvin knows who he is?

oh man kelvin would fk perry up pretty bad. what mighta been had kelvin gotten that decision win over woodly...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
RemoteWideArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

Kelvin will beat the brakes off this failed Phil Baroni prototype.

Kelvin would make what Ponzi did to him feel like love taps, with the beating he'd put on him if they ever fought

Platibum should have been flattered that a high ranking contender would acknowledge a peasant bum like him

Last edited:
Perry has good power and a solid chin. That's it. He's basically a poor man's Chris Leben. A very poor man's because Leben had a very underrated grappling game.

For some reason this thread makes me want to see Till vs Gastelum.

Turning down a Facebook friend request is gangster as fuck. He thought he had a friend, boyee!

Remember mid 2017, when the PotMetal Perry train was choo chooin' along?
latest

Mike Perry is a less skilled, less entertaining and less likeable version of Justin Gaethje. Only thing he'll achieve in MMA is getting CTE.

why would perry even screenshot and post that? to try to show that he's relevant enough to where kelvin knows who he is?
Yea a bit weird for Perry to put this out unless he wants to fight KG, or was probably a bit drunk and thought it was funny.

KG's response was the the equivalent of getting knocked back from a girl in a club and saying, "You aint that hot anyway bitch".

Back