Mike Pence caught on wiretap

I can't shake my head in awe hard enough
Then don't bother trying. Just leave it at your retarded statement Obama didn't want it, it just happened the exact way he would have ordered if it were on a fucking menu.

Then don't bother trying. Just leave it at your retarded statement Obama didn't want it, it just happened the exact way he would have ordered if it were on a fucking menu.
So what if he wanted it? Obama followed the law.

Now for the umpteenth time. Obama has no authority over surveillance. The intel community got together and presented a case to a federal judge to get a fisa warrant..... fuck it. You can read many earlier posts. If you can't comprehend it, then god bless you.

So what if he wanted it? Obama followed the law.

Now for the umpteenth time. Obama has no authority over surveillance. The intel community got together and presented a case to a federal judge to get a fisa warrant..... fuck it. You can read many earlier posts. If you can't comprehend it, then god bless you.
So they all just got together on their own to get a Fisa warrant, that was just luckily exactly what the guy who appointed them wanted? How lucky for him.

So they all just got together on their own to get a Fisa warrant, that was just luckily exactly what the guy who appointed them wanted? How lucky for him.
It wasn't even trump staff being surveilled. It was foreign bodies being surveilled that just happened to have constant contact with the trump crew.

Do you even news bruh?

It wasn't even trump staff being surveilled. It was foreign bodies being surveilled that just happened to have constant contact with the trump crew.

Do you even news bruh?
It was the same guy apparently nobody remembers meeting. Not sure if the guy is married, but I'd like to hear his own wife admitting meeting him. Nobody seems to know Sergey Kislyak. Trump's dudes, Claire McCaskill, Chuck Shumer, Nancy Pelosi, all say "nah, I don't know him". Has anyone even seen an interview with the guy? I haven't, you prolly haven't. Who the hell is this guy?

Try to find one on youtube. There's like some karate videos, a few dance videos, some guy with pretty decent abs. Nothing even comes up when you search for the guy.

Last edited:
Back