Mike Pence caught on wiretap

Vince McMahon is going to reveal he's behind all the leaks, and then fire the whole administration.

giphy.gif

vince-mcmahon-gif3.gif
C2oWIjrW8AM86rP.jpg:large

I would really like to know what was said. I can't imagine Trump not knowing all this going on around him.
So far we know that trump doesn't know anything about anything, and that he coincidentally handpicked a bunch of people that colluded with Russia to rig the election.

I would really like to know what was said. I can't imagine Trump not knowing all this going on around him.

I can imagine it. He's just a tool to the folks around him. He thinks he's in charge. That people love him. But they don't. They just tell him what to do policy wise and then convince him he came up with it on his own, and he's an egomaniac enough to fall for it.

This comic really explains it best.

cartoon.png

So far we know that trump doesn't know anything about anything, and that he coincidentally handpicked a bunch of people that colluded with Russia to rig the election.

I can imagine it. He's just a tool to the folks around him. He thinks he's in charge. That people love him. But they don't. They just tell him what to do policy wise and then convince him he came up with it on his own, and he's an egomaniac enough to fall for it.

cartoon.png

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if there was a soviet peepee tape floating around

Last edited:
So Trump didn't lie about wiretaps? Interesting to see if this develops.

yeah, but MAGA right? I mean, it's not like Trump has alienated everyone in his inner circle with his erratic and disgraceful behavior, is it?
MAGA is happening as we speak. The USA will flourish the next 4 years.

cartoon.png

I would have voted for Bannon against Trump so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be upset by that drawing. The solid people he has surrounded himself with is a large source of the enthusiasm.

So why did you even bother asking me if I ever supported him if you're going to pretend I wrote something I didn't. Go try again. Find the word "before" in my post, and go from there. Then when you're finished reading, go ahead and do the next thing I know you're going to do, and call me a liar. I'll be over here finishing a bowl of Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious.

You said you ceased to support him when the leaks turned against Democrat/globalist interests.

We were both being facetious about him "working for the Russians". Don't play dumb.

Maybe you're not playing. Maybe you believe Putin in one fell sweep not only gained control of the US government but also of the whistleblower agencies watching the US government. That would make you an insane person.

Are you a fickle partisan who turned on Assange because the leaks no longer suited your ulterior motive?

Or an insane person who believes Vladimir Putin controls every echelon of western society?

Last edited:
MAGA is happening as we speak. The USA will flourish the next 4 years.
It might take that long for the next global financial crisis to hit but I wouldn't count on it. Trump is on course to fuck over the American people long before that.

I would have voted for Bannon against Trump so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be upset by that drawing. The solid people he has surrounded himself with is a large source of the enthusiasm.

Trump isn't literally Hitler but Bannon is literally Joseph Goebbels.

Julian Assange who I've sadly been reduced to believing over our entire media suggested that he had evidence of intelligence agencies/Pence plotting a framing/takedown of Trump. Could be anything.

Interesting i finally wrote them off yesterday after tge suggested that because the usa bugged a foreign government its likely that Obama bugged Trump.

Maybe they started doing opinion pieces and i didn't get the memo.

But it was a sad day to write what was once a great conduit for unedited information.

Manafort and Pence had their calls to each other recorded?

You said you ceased to support him when the leaks turned against Democrat/globalist interests.

No, I didn't say that. And further, you know I didn't say that. You're lying about something that's right here for easy reading.

We were both being facetious about him "working for the Russians". Don't play dumb.

I'm not being facetious, I'm confident he's working for the Russians.

No, I didn't say that. And further, you know I didn't say that. You're lying about something that's right here for easy reading.

I'm not being facetious, I'm confident he's working for the Russians.

Ah, can you pinpoint when Putin took control of Wikileaks? Right about when Hillary Clinton became the (prearranged) Democrat frontrunner?

Interestingly in one of the Hillary campaign leaks, the plan was to use media connections to elevate unelectable no-hoper Donald Trump as the Republican candidate before turning against him, thus guaranteeing Hillary the presidency.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the...ed-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

It seems Putin has his finger in every pie. He even controls the Clinton campaign, the single most instrumental factor in Trump's primary breakthrough.

When it's Trump vs Assange vs Hillary it's really just Putin vs Putin vs Putin.

Supporting a whistleblower/gov transparency advocate when the leaks suit you then abruptly deciding he's a "lying little bitch" when the tables turn is indicative of the type of person you are in the most general sense.

It transcends Assange and to a point transcends politics. Whatever your ulterior motive is it must be of profound importance.
<Bottle.gif>

Back