Mike Pence caught on wiretap

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Source is palmerreport.com

This week House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes got his hands on some kind of classified intelligence through unofficial channels, and it spooked him to the point that he broke every protocol – and may have broken his career in the process. Nunes insists someone on the Donald Trump transition team was legally picked up on a wiretap that was targeted at someone else. And it appears the person incidentally surveilled was Vice President Mike Pence.

Based on Nunes’ description, someone on the Trump transition team was picked up while speaking on the phone with someone who was the subject of a FISA warrant. Widespread media reports have long pegged four people in the Trump campaign’s orbit as being under FBI investigation: Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort. These are the four who could realistically have been the subject of a judge-issued FISA surveillance warrant.

Of the four men, the only one who is known to have had phone conversations with anyone on the Trump transition team during the transition was Manafort. And the one person Manafort kept calling? Mike Pence (source: Daily Kos. The two have long been aligned; Manafort went to great lengths to ensure Pence was Trump’s running mate. So it appears that Devin Nunes learned this week that Pence had been caught saying something disconcerting on Manafort’s wiretap. And that may explain why Nunes did what he did from there.

It’s not a secret that most Republicans in Congress, including Speaker Paul Ryan, view themselves as being more closely aligned with establishment Republican Mike Pence than with erratic outsider Donald Trump. So if Nunes came across evidence of Pence on a wiretap, it might explain why his first move was to panic and run to Ryan for advice. It would also explain why Nunes was of the belief that Trump himself might not have been aware of it, and felt compelled to take it to him.

This still doesn’t answer the questions of who leaked the classified information to Nunes, or why, or whether Nunes knew at the time who the real source was, or if he’s since figured it out. It appears someone was manipulating him as a useful idiot. But now the more immediate question may be what Mike Pence kept discussing with Russian puppet Paul Manafort during the transition, and if it implicated Pence in Trump’s Russia scandal. We don’t know that answer yet, but the FBI does.

Well well well.

Julian Assange who I've sadly been reduced to believing over our entire media suggested that he had evidence of intelligence agencies/Pence plotting a framing/takedown of Trump. Could be anything.

Julian Assange who I've sadly been reduced to believing over our entire media suggested that he had evidence of intelligence agencies/Pence plotting a framing/takedown of Trump. Could be anything.

Wouldn't that be the swerve of all swerves.

It just doesn't look good for Pence to be blowing up the phone of the guy who was recently outed for being on the Kremlin payroll.

Just another interesting twist in the Lord Dampnut/Russia scandal.

At first he played it up as treason. Then he tucked his lying little tail like the little bitch that he is, and changed his story to pushing for impeachment.

Any case, this is too far out there. Manafort and Pence probably would have talked anyway.

I wondered where they were backpeddeling too next. I guess now since we know the wiretapping happened, the new position is supposed to be that it was a good thing...

At first he played it up as treason. Then he tucked his lying little tail like the little bitch that he is, and changed his story to pushing for impeachment.

Any case, this is too far out there. Manafort and Pence probably would have talked anyway.

Whew, angry. Were you always this hostile towards Assange or only after he started "working for Russia" (ie the day Hillary lost)?

Be honest. Anonymous forum.

He had the overwhelming support of the left not long ago.

Were you always this hostile towards Assange or only after he started "working for Russia" (ie the day Hillary lost)?

Be honest. Anonymous forum.
Before he started working for Russia, but there were a few years when I thought he was a good dude doing the right thing.

I wondered where they were backpeddeling too next. I guess now since we know the wiretapping happened, the new position is supposed to be that it was a good thing...
What part of "trump wasn't wiretapped" do people not understand?

This week House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes got his hands on some kind of classified intelligence through unofficial channels, and it spooked him to the point that he broke every protocol – and may have broken his career in the process. Nunes insists someone on the Donald Trump transition team was legally picked up on a wiretap that was targeted at someone else. And it appears the person incidentally surveilled was Vice President Mike Pence.

Based on Nunes’ description, someone on the Trump transition team was picked up while speaking on the phone with someone who was the subject of a FISA warrant. Widespread media reports have long pegged four people in the Trump campaign’s orbit as being under FBI investigation: Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort. These are the four who could realistically have been the subject of a judge-issued FISA surveillance warrant.

Of the four men, the only one who is known to have had phone conversations with anyone on the Trump transition team during the transition was Manafort. And the one person Manafort kept calling? Mike Pence (source: Daily Kos. The two have long been aligned; Manafort went to great lengths to ensure Pence was Trump’s running mate. So it appears that Devin Nunes learned this week that Pence had been caught saying something disconcerting on Manafort’s wiretap. And that may explain why Nunes did what he did from there.

It’s not a secret that most Republicans in Congress, including Speaker Paul Ryan, view themselves as being more closely aligned with establishment Republican Mike Pence than with erratic outsider Donald Trump. So if Nunes came across evidence of Pence on a wiretap, it might explain why his first move was to panic and run to Ryan for advice. It would also explain why Nunes was of the belief that Trump himself might not have been aware of it, and felt compelled to take it to him.

This still doesn’t answer the questions of who leaked the classified information to Nunes, or why, or whether Nunes knew at the time who the real source was, or if he’s since figured it out. It appears someone was manipulating him as a useful idiot. But now the more immediate question may be what Mike Pence kept discussing with Russian puppet Paul Manafort during the transition, and if it implicated Pence in Trump’s Russia scandal. We don’t know that answer yet, but the FBI does.

Well well well.

I'd like to know what was actually said...

I would be blown away if that were actually true. How does a Vice President lose his job? By being fired or impeached? This would be new ground.

Yeah, thanks for the admission. You're not a very good person.
I think "Where do you stand on Julian Assange?" is on page 634, right after "Do you always use a tissue for your boogers?" on the good person inquiry form.

For the record I've always thought Assange was a POS anti-American. Hopefully God-Emperor Trump will realize that Australian rapist is no longer of any use and drones him.

I think "Where do you stand on Julian Assange?" is on page 634, right after "Do you always use a tissue for your boogers?" on the good person inquiry form.

Supporting a whistleblower/gov transparency advocate when the leaks suit you then abruptly deciding he's a "lying little bitch" when the tables turn is indicative of the type of person you are in the most general sense.

It transcends Assange and to a point transcends politics. Whatever your ulterior motive is it must be of profound importance.

Vince McMahon is going to reveal he's behind all the leaks, and then fire the whole administration.

giphy.gif

vince-mcmahon-gif3.gif

Supporting a whistleblower/gov transparency advocate when the leaks suit you then abruptly deciding he's a "lying little bitch" when the tables turn is indicative of the type of person you are in the most general sense.

It transcends Assange and to a point transcends politics. Whatever your ulterior motive is it must be of profound importance.
So why did you even bother asking me if I ever supported him if you're going to pretend I wrote something I didn't. Go try again. Find the word "before" in my post, and go from there. Then when you're finished reading, go ahead and do the next thing I know you're going to do, and call me a liar. I'll be over here finishing a bowl of Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious.

So why did you even bother asking me if I ever supported him if you're going to pretend I wrote something I didn't. Go try again. Find the word "before" in my post, and go from there. Then when you're finished reading, go ahead and do the next thing I know you're going to do, and call me a liar. I'll be over here finishing a bowl of Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious.
Be careful with those charms. The dye in them reacts with your bile salts, and substantial amounts turns your poop bright green.

Well well well.
interesting stuff

Well well well.
I would really like to know what was said. I can't imagine Trump not knowing all this going on around him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back