Mike Pence being a cuck to Islam in his official visit to Indonesia

lol I know exactly who you're referencing too

"It's SO obvious Assad gassed people!"

-Okay, but do you have any proof?

"DUDE STOP EATING PUTINS ASS"

<36>
I don't want to name any names but I posted a confirmed ISIS propaganda picture from Iraq and he blamed Gentle Assad and Passive Putin. I like the guy otherwise but it's like finding out the friendly Muslim neighbor secretly supported 9/11. Heartbreaking, really.

Like I've said before bro, ACTUAL moderate Muslims are some of the most based people you can find. I grew up next to Muslims that owned a convenient store, they were incredible people. But the people that make Indonesia seem like it's a picture perfect Muslim wonderland are not being honest.

One of my "Assad did absolutely nothing wrong" posts actually got deleted by a mod a week ago

Feels bad man

But seriously, Assad literally did nothing wrong
In indo the asian muslims were always hell nice as you said actual moderates. The midde eastern ones... not so accommodating. They always look angry and spiteful. Long story short i dont like middle eastern male muslims. I get a bit uneasy around them

Compare that maximum over cuckness to Theresa May who forced Saudi princes to cover their hideous bodies in burkas while meeting them.

05887825.jpg

he can be diplomatic without white washing islam

He doesnt needs to, moderate Islam is basically the sister religion of conservative christians.

What exactly is happening in Indonesia (besides Aceh) that differs from Pence own beliefs?

The Muslim crazies are concentrated in Aceh, the rest are not much different than christian conservatives.

Oh look it's the "Indonesia is moderate" thing again

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
23% of Indonesians have favorable view of al-Qaeda (56% unfavorable)
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

Those numbers are low.
8 % of Americans still wear a Jerri curl.

He doesnt needs to, moderate Islam is basically the sister religion of conservative christians.

What exactly is happening in Indonesia (besides Aceh) that differs from Pence own beliefs?

The Muslim crazies are concentrated in Aceh, the rest are not much different than christian conservatives.

Indonesia: Tens of thousands of Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” demand arrest of Christian governor for blasphemy

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...christian-governor-for-alleged-blasphemy.html

jakarta-protest-mainjpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

Back