Mike Pence being a cuck to Islam in his official visit to Indonesia

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sad, very sad (in Trump's voice).

Pence Visits Mosque, Declares Indonesia's Moderate Islam 'an Inspiration to the World'

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...s-moderate-islam-an-inspiration-to-the-world/

Vice President Mike Pence visited the Istiqlal mosque in Jakarta today during the first visit by a Trump administration official to Indonesia. The Masjid Istiqlal, the largest mosque in southeast Asia that can accommodate 200,000 worshipers, is the same one President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama visited during Obama's 2010 trip to the world's most populous Muslim country.

"As the second and third largest democracies in the world, our two countries share many common values -- including freedom, the rule of law, human rights, and religious diversity," he said. "The United States is proud to partner with Indonesia to promote and protect these values, the birthright of all people."

“In your nation, as in mine, religion unifies — it doesn’t divide. It gives us hope for a brighter future, and we are all grateful for the great inspiration that Indonesia provides for the world,” the vice president added. “Rest assured, under President Trump, the United States welcomes all who share our values and strive for that brighter future.As the largest Muslim population country in the world, as well as the third largest democracy in the world, Indonesia also agree to strengthen cooperation on peace,” Widodo added. “That is what I can convey to you all in this auspicious occasion.”

For a reality check on this "moderate" islam visit (warning - gore images)...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...oderate-islam-is-an-inspiration-to-the-world/

AP_17110305710696.sized-770x415xc-e1493313895158.jpg

Well, he is a "moderate" Christian, so i assume he admires a democratic "moderate" Islamic democracy.

Welcome to the real world, sometimes i think some here are born yesterday. The war on Islam is not going to happen, OK? If you are a capitalist like Pence you have to "make friends" with a lot of different country's. Its more profitable to have friends than enemies. (except when you sell war, but the US have the middle east for that) The world is a large and diverse place.

TS shut the fuck up, you haven't been to Indonesia so your opinion means nothing. Also calling someone a cuck only means one thing

Oh look it's the "Indonesia is moderate" thing again

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
23% of Indonesians have favorable view of al-Qaeda (56% unfavorable)
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM........say the words pence

#twocorinthians

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Those stats are damning but indo is a great place and the people are pretty awesome

Good post although I'd like to remind you that Hezbollah did literally nothing wrong so that part should probably be omitted if anything

Those stats are damning but indo is a great place and the people are pretty awesome

Like I've said before bro, ACTUAL moderate Muslims are some of the most based people you can find. I grew up next to Muslims that owned a convenient store, they were incredible people. But the people that make Indonesia seem like it's a picture perfect Muslim wonderland are not being honest.

Good post although I'd like to remind you that Hezbollah did literally nothing wrong so that part should probably be omitted if anything

One of my "Assad did absolutely nothing wrong" posts actually got deleted by a mod a week ago

Feels bad man

But seriously, Assad literally did nothing wrong

youre right he shouldve walked in and said "fuck islam and fuck muhammad"

he has to pretend to like indonesian muslims so its easier to ban desert muslims and use this as a counterexample for people who call him an islamophobe

its like you guys have never followed politics before

One of my "Assad did absolutely nothing wrong" posts actually got deleted by a mod a week ago

Feels bad man

But seriously, Assad literally did nothing wrong
I'm disappointed (but not surprised) that we have Moderators that support the terrorists.

I'm disappointed (but not surprised) that we have Moderators that support the terrorists.

lol I know exactly who you're referencing too

"It's SO obvious Assad gassed people!"

-Okay, but do you have any proof?

"DUDE STOP EATING PUTINS ASS"

<36>

youre right he shouldve walked in and said "fuck islam and fuck muhammad"

he has to pretend to like indonesian muslims so its easier to ban desert muslims and use this as a counterexample for people who call him an islamophobe

its like you guys have never followed politics before

he can be diplomatic without white washing islam

Sad, very sad (in Trump's voice).

Pence Visits Mosque, Declares Indonesia's Moderate Islam 'an Inspiration to the World'

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...s-moderate-islam-an-inspiration-to-the-world/

Vice President Mike Pence visited the Istiqlal mosque in Jakarta today during the first visit by a Trump administration official to Indonesia. The Masjid Istiqlal, the largest mosque in southeast Asia that can accommodate 200,000 worshipers, is the same one President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama visited during Obama's 2010 trip to the world's most populous Muslim country.

"As the second and third largest democracies in the world, our two countries share many common values -- including freedom, the rule of law, human rights, and religious diversity," he said. "The United States is proud to partner with Indonesia to promote and protect these values, the birthright of all people."

“In your nation, as in mine, religion unifies — it doesn’t divide. It gives us hope for a brighter future, and we are all grateful for the great inspiration that Indonesia provides for the world,” the vice president added. “Rest assured, under President Trump, the United States welcomes all who share our values and strive for that brighter future.As the largest Muslim population country in the world, as well as the third largest democracy in the world, Indonesia also agree to strengthen cooperation on peace,” Widodo added. “That is what I can convey to you all in this auspicious occasion.”

For a reality check on this "moderate" islam visit (warning - gore images)...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...oderate-islam-is-an-inspiration-to-the-world/

AP_17110305710696.sized-770x415xc-e1493313895158.jpg

preview.php

Back