Mike Kogan

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Yrat, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Yrat

Yrat Purple Belt

Besides being a Jewish American what kind of role does he actually have for Bellator? From the short time I have seen him doing something productive was his work as a translator to Fedor.

Seems he is just there for doing nothing and gets paid for nothing

Is he a matchmaker or what?

2. CDF47

CDF47 Gold Belt

He use to work for DREAM and K-1. He was also a manager for some fighters. Not sure what he does for Bellator.

3. Andrey Kamensky

Andrey Kamensky Black Belt

No idea but it's good to have him around. Seems like a very good guy.

4. CDF47

CDF47 Gold Belt

I met him once at a WEC event. He seemed really cool and took a quick minute to discuss DREAM.

Andrey Kamensky likes this.
  5. noizer

noizer Red Belt

making sure that men who dress up like girls dont have a place in Bellator i presume.

[​IMG]

the hate Nagashima received from Kogan for being a cosplayer was so blatant that you have to wonder if Kogan is a closetcase.

6. Yrat

Yrat Purple Belt

I have received information from coaches saying he acts as a matchmaker in some fights and takes %, he also make deals with other promotion such as Rizin and One

Do not if that is a person I would pay if I was Scott Coker that makes this shitty things

It's common that some profiles in mma like Mike and Jerry Millen must have many roles in order to get money since the mma business is still small to make a living I guess

If Mike Kogan would leave Bellator it would be a good thing for the fighting business

7. CDF47

CDF47 Gold Belt

Why would Kogan leaving Bellator be a good thing for the fight business.

8. Yrat

Yrat Purple Belt

Less nepotism less corruption, better and fair business for the fighters that deserves a spot

Unfortunately it did not gave any effect for Ali when he left Wsof as a matchmaker, he just let Ray to bring in all dagestans to Pfl

If Mike Kogan will leave this business it will be a more healthier and fair atmosphere for the fighters

No % shall be taken for the matchmaker

9. CDF47

CDF47 Gold Belt

I am not sure what he gets paid and exactly what all his responsibilities are.

10. vote4pedro

vote4pedro Orange Belt

Hate to break it to you, boss, but you have some very bad sources.

Kogan is **not** a matchmaker for Bellator. He **doesn't manage** any Bellator fighters either. He's **not** taking a cut of anything. He does a lot of things for Bellator but what you're claiming is complete BS. Kogan is one of Coker's most trusted confidants. You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Bellator would be in a very bad position if Kogan left. He has intimate knowledge of the fight business on a global scale. There's probably less than 10 people in the industry that has his experience/knowledge base.

It's insulting to even compare Kogan to Jerry. Jerry is a failed television producer who has a very odd and disturbing fascination with Dana White. Now he's a professional hanger on for Fedor since his tv career fizzled and RIZIN let him go.

11. PIT FIGHTER

PIT FIGHTER YAMMA Pit Fighting ver 2.74

Him and Schiavello got me hyped during the HDNet Fight days.