Mike Jackson: I'm gonna scramble CM Punk brain at UFC 225

if he has literally any previous athletic experience in anything what he said is true

Sham on!

giphy.gif

I read it as Michael Jackson and thought that was a very smart necromancy move on ufc side, left disappointed

UFC 225 is shaping to be quite a joke if this & Nico/Shevy is on the ppv.

I had hopes Punk would come to his senses or that WME would cut him after his first fight. Damn

This is the bum Gall finished faster than Punk and he's talking shit?

Lol it took Gall 45 seconds to finish him WHEN Gall took nearly 3 mins to finish Punk.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Punk by Sub round 1.

I read it as Michael Jackson and thought that was a very smart necromancy move on ufc side, left disappointed
I mean MJ's dance moves show greater athletic potential than what CM Punk showed in his first fight.

Wish the UFC wouldn't waste their time on this clown

This is just getting embarrasing for Punk

I hope he gets a prolonged beatdown this time

I mean MJ's dance moves show greater athletic potential than what CM Punk showed in his first fight.

Wish the UFC wouldn't waste their time on this clown

Micheal will duck under CM Punk kitty paw punch using his anti-gravity dodge, then double leg TD and gnp from MJ

tenor.gif

big_1476892751_image.jpg

terrible match up for Punk, kinda like any other match up

Uh, so at the end we can confirm that jackson's trying too hard to talk sh*t.

Anywayz... looks like the man wants to get paid... but just don't put too much pressure on... it's not like it's hard to find other 0 -1 guyz who would take an opportunity at fighting on a UFC PPV.

Micheal will duck under CM Punk kitty paw punch using his anti-gravity dodge, then double leg TD and gnp from MJ

tenor.gif

big_1476892751_image.jpg

terrible match up for Punk, kinda like any other match up
I still wish punk would have kneed him in the face

Back