Mike Chiesa.......

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
How did that blood taste on your toothpick after you poked yourself in the head with it?

4AE7602000000578-5589685-_They_threw_a_chair_through_a_window_of_our_bus_and_we_re_stuck_-m-81_1523128841130.jpg

MaleGloriousChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

"Look at my pin prick everyone.....please look. I cant make weight and I needed a way out."

It went from the other side straight through his head, no brain damage was caused.

lets hope condit kicks his ass, cuz as a condit fan im on suicide watch here

win a fight for the love of god

Terrorist propaganda.

You can't just come to Murica and start throwing dollies at Muricans.
Conor and Dillon Danis should be on Death Row (not the record label)

I wouldn't bet on it. Condit is one of those guys who clearly appears to not have "it" anymore. He used to be a warrior. He looks like he doesn't want to be in there anymore. Sad. Still a fan.

I can barely deal with life since Carlos came back and started losin.

I wouldn't bet on it. Condit is one of those guys who clearly appears to not have "it" anymore. He used to be a warrior. He looks like he doesn't want to be in there anymore. Sad. Still a fan.
he has to win against somebody tho eventually tho..right? hes lost to lawler, maia, magny and oliviera. magny was able to clinch and lay on him and shit, chiesa can probably do similar but im hoping the fact hes at 170 now he has trouble dealing with a legit WW like condit. plus i dont think chiesa has the best endurance.

lets hope he pulls it off

Last edited:
Why are we still talking about this? True/Not true, what difference does it make? It's just Chiesa after all, nobody cares

It is kinda pathetic considering he's a pro fighter. He didn't even need 1 stitch, just a band aid.

Terrorist propaganda.

You can't just come to Murica and start throwing dollies at Muricans.
Conor and Dillon Danis should be on Death Row (not the record label)
It's the same thing. Ask Tupac.

Chiesa is the most unintentionally funny person in mma.

wrong.jpg

Right =
titoface.png

A modern classic:

“Jealous of him? This guy can’t even put a fuckin’ sentence together man, are you kidding me right now? He’s reaching for – he’s reaching for those grapes. He’s trying to make his wine, and the wine’s already soundin’ like a violin with that cheese and wine…um…we’ll see on November 24th.”

”I want to tell me what you see. Let’s go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring,” he incoherently babbled to Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral.

”God put me on this earth to be a tool.”

Last edited:
Back