Miguel Cotto to Face Sadam Ali 12/2, MSG in New York

This will backfire on him... Sadam Ali is a good boxer. Shaky chin, but he's a better boxer than Cotto. I smell an upset.

Ali has got fast hands & feet but he's brittle & can't punch. I wouldn't call him a "good boxer" if we're talking pure technique, either—makes basic mistakes like lifting his rear foot when following through on a cross.

Cotto would have had to have lost several steps to lose to Ali. It's possible, but if it happens it'll be 'cos Ali uses his younger engine & his quick feet.

If I recall, the last time we did a wager you were gone for a month. You don't want those problems...

yNCVL.gif

Ali is decent but Cotto shall tenderize that liver, then proceed to punch him in the face. Nice farewell fight.

Sadaams over protective and complete shithead dad sends his sparring footage out in an attempt to show how well he's doing. If you think that won't find its way to Miguels camp then lol

This will backfire on him... Sadam Ali is a good boxer. Shaky chin, but he's a better boxer than Cotto. I smell an upset.
1k BTW if you want it

Sadaams over protective and complete shithead dad sends his sparring footage out in an attempt to show how well he's doing. If you think that won't find its way to Miguels camp then lol
Left hook zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Left hook zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think he stops him with body work. Sadaam is soft as fuck. He was in Starret City for a while when Reef was there. Curtis used to make him quit lol

are people making bets without even knowing if there is a catchweight.

ali is going to lose at 154...149 not so much

Cotto beats his ass at any weight.

I like Ali, but he isn't winning this one. This is a stupid fight for him, I could see him winning a title if he's smart and rebuilds correctly, but Cotto is gonna wreck him

are people making bets without even knowing if there is a catchweight.

ali is going to lose at 154...149 not so much

I'll take the bet catchweight or not. Sadaam is garbage

I wonder how people are forgetting that Ali got destroyed by Jesse Vargas, who is solid, but not much of a puncher? Cotto will punish his mistakes, and stop him in about 8 or 9 rounds.

cuban23 owns this thread

I wonder how people are forgetting that Ali got destroyed by Jesse Vargas, who is solid, but not much of a puncher? Cotto will punish his mistakes, and stop him in about 8 or 9 rounds.
Looks like Cotto is leaving at the right time. Its sad how quick a guy can fade. He was just in a competitive fight with Canelo and last night he struggles with Sadam Ali. Even before he got hurt, he looked slow.

Back